21 51.22%
  • xbox

14 34.15%
  • other

6 14.63%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PS2 vs XBOX

Quote Originally Posted by Gabman
    That's why the S-controller is created. For children, or people with small hands, I was told...
    actually those controllers were made especially for the japanese market (of people with smaller hands) and also for other people with smaller hands. anyway mushroom guy has a point, you can listen to music that is taken from a CD whilst you lpay your games. but since i have found out that GT4 will have cars like the Lamborghini murceilago, and the VW super beetle, i MUST get a PS2.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

PS2 has the Gran Turismo and Grand Theft series and those are the only games I care about. The PS2 is built like a piece of S*&!, I am on my 3rd playstation in about 3 years (PSone lasts forever). My playstation also scratches games that I play often and now I can't play GT2 cause the CD has a bunch of perfectly circle scratches etched into it. I'll stick with PC games like Tom Clancy's: Rainbow 6 series until GT3 comes out.

you mean GT4 right?
    owner of the Best avatar!

dude ive had my psone for about 6 years and it is dead

Quote Originally Posted by shifty
    Who voted for other? if they did what console is better than PS2/XBOX?
    i voted for other, i like the Gamecube better than the X-box and PS2 for racing games because of the controller being more confortable and because the G-cube has faster frames per second, thus increasing the graphic quality during racing

my favorite racing game so far is NFS Underground, that game is sooo cool
    but for PS2 i love GT3, especially the test drive of the new Viper GTSR
    UCP's No. 1 source for Enzo pic's

Talking

i prefer pc to ps2 and xbox, but both are pretty amazin.
    anywyz, i came across a lovely line last nite, hope its not a repost):
    wats the similarity between xbox (or ps2) and jackson?
    both are made of plastic and get turned on by little boys!!!
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    halo 2 will rock, im not saying xbox sucks, but the GT series is just so damned good. the second xbox will need a memory card apparently, and will be losing the harddrive.
    however the next sony is roumered to have a hard drive, and 4 player ports. (like xbox) and just coz its built by bill gates (xbox im talking bout now) dosent mean its the best, look how often microsoft crashes!
    The memory card will be like a Floppy Disk with Flash memory. The disks can be as big as 10gb i think. Microsoft have said that if the PS3 has a hard drive then so will the XBOX 2.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

and the best is...................... ps 2

the best console for me is the ps 2! I have a friend that said that the best console is the x box, because he said that the loading time in the x box is smaller, and have the possibility of save music and movies in the console! I have to admit that this is a positive point for the x box that the ps 2 don´t have! But about the loading time I said to him: "the x box have the small reload time, but that doesn´t matter because you play the game at the same in the ps 2!

About the games I think that nobody disagreed whit me that the ps 2 have the best games and the best anallog controller to play!!!

And remember ALWAYS Metal Gear Solid & Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty.

I like others games too, but for me Metal Gear is one of the best games ever made!!!
    Last edited by dEUS; 06-26-2004 at 01:55 PM.

PS2 because have the best games...

My vote goes to PS2.

I only have a PSone now but when GT4 becomes available I'll get me a PS2. It's also backward competible so my older PSone games will not go to waste.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

I reckon Xbox is the best.
    I have a Gamecube and its pretty good too.
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Quote Originally Posted by NAZCA C2
    PS2 has the Gran Turismo and Grand Theft series and those are the only games I care about.
    Recently GTA3 and Vice City has been launched for Xbox, both games should be mighty improved graphically.
    Quote Originally Posted by byronleehk
    I only have a PSone now but when GT4 becomes available I'll get me a PS2. It's also backward competible so my older PSone games will not go to waste.
    Remember to keep your old memory cards. If you want to play PS1 games on the PS2, you will need memory cards which support the old ones. Kinda stupid if you ask me.
    Probably the only UCP member without a car D:

The XBOX is just more powerful with better graphics! Its a FACT!
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

the xbox has a bigger drive etc so of course its got better graphics. as an owner of both, they both have their own merits, and as such i say BOTH are the best consoles, because honestly who loves the gamecube? lmao

btw ive had my ps one coming up on six years, and its still going well! (my sister uses it now)
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information