Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2nd GT3 competition

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

looks like i might be out for this week guys my gt3 disk only works sometimes because ma little sis got baby food on it so it is a bit dodgy.

anyway it isnt workin at the moment so i might not be able to defend my lead i no i ran a low 1.36 but that wos just warming up so i cud do alot better if i could go on it.

anywayz ill let you guys no if im entering later on 2nite it all depends on weather the game will work

well you cant coz the deadline is tonight, or before i wake up tomorrow and post the results, so all results in tonight guys
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

its ok people, its working finally

MATT and cp01ae here i come

hey painterr i jus read ur little peace. unluky m8!! ill be lookin forward to racing you in the next rounds
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

1.39.984 for me

Well I took 20 minutes of my lunch brake and ran the track. Here is my time:1:32.352 I could still do allot better if I just had the time!!

You will notice between my memory card save of the lap and the anilizer view of the race there is .009 of a second difference. I posted my memory time as my final time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by painterr; 05-28-2004 at 10:49 AM.

ok i gave up early on this one

my final time is 1.32.528

half way through the lap after this time i wos 1.5 seconds quiker so i actually could thave got into the low 31s if i tried hard enough.

well done painterr
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

1.35 i coulda done better but i havent had netime
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Damn 1'32s, I thought Iwas doing pretty good in the 1'33s, but you seem to be over a second faster than me.

Matt, I couldn't find my memory card for GT2, but I'm gonna look for it and see what I can get with the Cobra and those settings.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

my time was 1.33.156, thats just a bitch i was so close to 1.32!!!!, oh well.
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Mustang123 if I m the winner of the race I would like to see the next one on a dirt track! Preferbly the maze one but if you fill it is to hard then you pick the dirt track!

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Mustang123 if I m the winner of the race I would like to see the next one on a dirt track! Preferbly the maze one but if you fill it is to hard then you pick the dirt track!

i have no prob with doing a dirt track, im getting the results together now and i will post the winner shortly
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information