Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GT3 UCP memebrs comp

Talking GT3 UCP memebrs comp

After stratos gave me the idea i will be starting the comps this sunday but using GT£ untill GT4 comes out.

any info that you want is here it will be run the same as the GT4 one would
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ead.php?t=3914

so please start sending me Pm's with your name on if yuo want to enter,

James
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

il enter
    i garantee that il beat any of you
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    il enter
    i garantee that il beat any of you

i have to choose the track and the car so it is going to be even, you wont be able to use the Polyphoony 001/002 and just beat everyone
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i no i dont like them i think they are boring

my favourte car isnt the most powerful on its someting like a nissan 400j or the bmw 328ci

tune them up them reduce the traction control and then get the bac end out round the corners.

if you do this right like i do it will make your replays look ace plus it is more fun to drive
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Yeah, I'd be in for that, but first we would have to establish some solid rules and such, and get a list of all entrants, it would have to be finalized by the friday before the sunday lets say.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

when we chose the tracks dont chose more than 10 laps if you chose TEST COURSE it gets boring even in my 1144hp viper going round at 450 mph.
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by cp01ae
    Yeah, I'd be in for that, but first we would have to establish some solid rules and such, and get a list of all entrants, it would have to be finalized by the friday before the sunday lets say.

what i am going to do is have this week as a test. i will be collecting members names today and tomorrow and then all the enterants will be shown on a new thread along with the track and that car that we have to use.

i don think that there will be as many members in this one purely because it is such short notice. the proper ones will start next week with the timing (all members must have entered before the saturday.)

this one will count for points so if you enter in this you stand a batter chance overall because you are getting the points when others arent if you finish high in the top 20

anyway looking forward to seeing all your times, so far i have got 4 enteries, put your name forward if you want to enter.

y cant the gt3 competition carry on when gt4 comes out.
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    y cant the gt3 competition carry on when gt4 comes out.

because i wont have time to do both

il do it then
    !!

okay, im in... Dont be so coky challenger, there are very good racers on this site.. and i know it... MIK THE CAR is always within 1 second of me and i him. we are so close all the way through. its just insane. and we arent exactly slow... so just be prepared... are we allowed to tune the cars? or is it just stock standard? or will there be some SET mods allowed to go faster? will we be able to optimise our gear ratio? and tire choice!!! will we chose the tires?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

you can count me in

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    okay, im in... Dont be so coky challenger, there are very good racers on this site.. and i know it... MIK THE CAR is always within 1 second of me and i him. we are so close all the way through. its just insane. and we arent exactly slow... so just be prepared... are we allowed to tune the cars? or is it just stock standard? or will there be some SET mods allowed to go faster? will we be able to optimise our gear ratio? and tire choice!!! will we chose the tires?

good to have you onboard whiteballz, i agree that it will be more of a challenge than he thinks ( i hope).

i will be posting a thread on sunday when i have the time but it will definitely be on on sunday that has all the information tha you need to have on it, you will then have 1 week to get the fastest lap time that you can on a circuit of my choice in a car of my choice.

okay, your choice of car, but what about mods? ie turbo/na, it may be hard for new people to the game to get the car you want to race in, BUT it will make them race more and win! yay! i am not short of money on the game so i will have no challenge getting the car up to the standards that you choose. this will be fun. ( or i could just de-tune one of mine... nahh)
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    okay, your choice of car, but what about mods? ie turbo/na, it may be hard for new people to the game to get the car you want to race in, BUT it will make them race more and win! yay! i am not short of money on the game so i will have no challenge getting the car up to the standards that you choose. this will be fun. ( or i could just de-tune one of mine... nahh)

i will tell you what mods you will be allwed to do on sunday so that you have the week to make them. i will also try and use cars that cant be modded to heavily so that the beginners have got more of a chance, i think that by now there are not that many beginners the have all been playing for ages i am still concidering wether to let you change what you want on the car setup ( not tuning it just things like break ballance and gear ratio) i also think that i am going to let you use any tyre that you want becasue i dont think that it makes alot of differance to your lap time.

anyway the full rules will be posted on sunday

Thread Information