Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The First EVER GT3 comp

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    good to see you can afford it, i doubt that 5.2 secs is the time it owuld take.
    yea i no i think thats physically impossible

My best, official time for this competition is 1.30.941
    Wish I could use the whole week to my advantage but I'm moving out of the dorms on Friday and am basically going to be using all my spare time packing up and getting ready for the move out. I have no idea how this time will stack up to you all, but, maybe, hopefully, I can get some points to my name and do better next week when I have more time to mess around with my vehicole.
    Either way, best of luck to you all, and once again, awesome idea. This is great.

Quote Originally Posted by bige321786
    My best, official time for this competition is 1.30.941
    Wish I could use the whole week to my advantage but I'm moving out of the dorms on Friday and am basically going to be using all my spare time packing up and getting ready for the move out. I have no idea how this time will stack up to you all, but, maybe, hopefully, I can get some points to my name and do better next week when I have more time to mess around with my vehicole.
    Either way, best of luck to you all, and once again, awesome idea. This is great.

ok well thanks for entering i will store your time and see what place you can comp in. if you win your pc better be up by saturday night you will need to choose the track. BTW so far that aint a bad time
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

mustang: I don't think I'll have to worry about winning this week. Painterr's already given us a heads up that he's running under a minute and a half so my 1.30+ won't cut it for this week. I'm just hoping to get on the scoreboard thats all.
    Take care ya'll and good luck.
    Are we going to set an official number of weeks/competitions to declare an official UCP GT3 champion/winner?.........that is, before we do this all over again with the release of GT4.
    By the way, does anybody have official release dates for GT4 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bige321786
    mustang: I don't think I'll have to worry about winning this week. Painterr's already given us a heads up that he's running under a minute and a half so my 1.30+ won't cut it for this week. I'm just hoping to get on the scoreboard thats all.
    Take care ya'll and good luck.
    Are we going to set an official number of weeks/competitions to declare an official UCP GT3 champion/winner?.........that is, before we do this all over again with the release of GT4.
    By the way, does anybody have official release dates for GT4 yet?

yes but before painterr said that he would skip this week so you guys could get going

we will be doing this untill GT4 comes out then the person with the most points wins easy enough

i think this it is August 13th relese date not sure though
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Yeah, 600,000 whatever sounds ok, the only thing I would like to suggest is that any further cars in any comps be a car that can be purchased, but I'm sure you already thought of that Anyways, count me in for the next one too. trying to get going on this week. All I'll say for now is that I'm comfortably in the low 1'31.000's and I will get faster
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

funds are no prob for me, if i have a week than i just tape done the accelarator and tape the control stick to the right on the super speedway endurance so i win while im doing hw.

_________

does any one have the original setting for the f090/s, mainly gears and suspension?

my friend mest up my setting and i cant get them all the way bak.
    ive gotten close but at the moment i know im missing sumthing.
    so if any one could post them or pm thatd be great
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

also myrecord speed is around 630 mph in the escudo

if get the setting right u can lift the front end and then once itrs all the way of u go like a rocket! no joke
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

I will be posting my settings for the Evo V later this evening and I am well under 1:30 but dont count my time in the finals. I just want everyone to know what can be run with my settings. Plus I will post some screen shots of my time and a couple of corners I took.

Oh KKO my top speed for the Escudo is 1034mph
    Last edited by painterr; 05-17-2004 at 06:02 PM.

i also heard if u do it in two player and draft u can get even faster
    sounds fun.
    i have a felling painter well own us all....
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    does any one have the original setting for the f090/s, mainly gears and suspension?

If my memory holds true all you have to do is go into the section where you change your parts and go to supension and click on that one you have installed and it will turn everything back to its normal settings. that goes for your trany also! If that doesnt work let me know then I will go back and check it out myself but I am pretty sure it will.
    Last edited by painterr; 05-17-2004 at 08:26 PM.

Well I got a little time so here it is: I have my settings and am posting them. I hope they help. But if you have the pal version they might not work for you. We found that some car settings dont transfere to the other version that well.

I listed them as you see them on your TV screen:

SR. 4.9/3.8

RH. 99/150

SB. 8/10

SR. 8/10

CA. 1.0/2.0

TA. 0/0

STAB. 3/5

NOBRAKE ADJ

LSI 5/0

LSA. 50/0

LSD 10/0

NO GEARS

DF .19/.47

AVC 130

ASM 0

TCS 2

VCD 40%

My time with these settings is 1:26.712

I also have three screen shots: one of my time and two of the car on the track (not very good pic sorry)

UPDATE: I just noticed that the no 1 turbo was added! I ran mine with out the turbo stage 1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by painterr; 05-17-2004 at 09:57 PM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Well I got a little time so here it is: I have my settings and am posting them. I hope they help. But if you have the pal version they might not work for you. We found that some car settings dont transfere to the other version that well.

I listed them as you see them on your TV screen:

SR. 4.9/3.8

RH. 99/150

SB. 8/10

SR. 8/10

CA. 1.0/2.0

TA. 0/0

STAB. 3/5

NOBRAKE ADJ

LSI 5/0

LSA. 50/0

LSD 10/0

NO GEARS

DF .19/.47

AVC 130

ASM 0

TCS 2

VCD 40%

My time with these settings is 1:26.712

I also have three screen shots: one of my time and two of the car on the track (not very good pic sorry)

UPDATE: I just noticed that the no 1 turbo was added! I ran mine with out the turbo stage 1

hmm.. can u adjust the Spring Rate, Damper Bound, Damper Rebound and toe Angle???

Because i cant.. the reason been is because i dont have full racing suspension only racing...?? Which suspension are we using semi- racing or fully customised..?

Wow! I thought it was full racing! I could be wrong!!! when mustang123 gets on he can tell us!! if it is just racing and not full my bad!!!

I just checked all the post and all he said was racing!! I took it to mean full racing!!

Thread Information