Thread: Reason why you shouldnt isolate yourself during revision.

Reason why you shouldnt isolate yourself during revision.

This thread title probably attracts the attention of mustang123 and the other students studying for exams,and i advise you to take heed to what im sayin here.
    Anyway, yesterday, i thought i would be the good student and sit down and revise the cold war for an exam of mine. In doing so i thought i will not go online and switch my phone of for pretty much the whole day.Today i speak to a friend of mine and she asks me if i was free yesterday, because her dad had free tickets to the motorshow in brimingham,the expensive tickets,that have access all areas and her dad wouldve driven us up there and everything .And ive been asking EVERYONE i know to take me there and on one can, do u have any idea how pi**ed off i was,i felt like crying.free tickets to the bloody motorshow that ive been waiting for ages. So word of advice guys,when revisin do not isolate youself.
    Thought i'd share that with you all

Pep

Ha well guess what, whilst isolating myself yesterday revising,with msn on ofcourse, my mate came online and said

"Woot i am going to the motorshow"

i said great i am coming with you

he said ok then come to my house on wednesday night, sleep over and we are setting off at 7 am next morning, so i guess it kind of worked out for me,

That is why today i am studying hard and tomorrow i will be too so that i can go out to the motorshow and enjoy myself.

shame bout what happened to you though. i will be sure to post some pics for you
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

you were rite to this was the first thread i went on when i got online
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    Ha well guess what, whilst isolating myself yesterday revising,with msn on ofcourse, my mate came online and said

"Woot i am going to the motorshow"

i said great i am coming with you

he said ok then come to my house on wednesday night, sleep over and we are setting off at 7 am next morning, so i guess it kind of worked out for me,

That is why today i am studying hard and tomorrow i will be too so that i can go out to the motorshow and enjoy myself.

shame bout what happened to you though. i will be sure to post some pics for you
    i was reading that expecting you to say you werent going to go in the end!...But good luck on you m8,have a great time there and bring back a lot of ferrari pics, if they have a CS you HAVE to get a good 1 of that :P (or a few)

Quote Originally Posted by 360_challenge
    i was reading that expecting you to say you werent going to go in the end!...But good luck on you m8,have a great time there and bring back a lot of ferrari pics, if they have a CS you HAVE to get a good 1 of that :P (or a few)

CoTTerick went on Sunday, there is a pic of him kneeling down next to the CS "hugging" it, see if he will send it you i dont know if he wants me to. i will be sure to get pics, of as many cars as i can, i will be able to take 350 pics as long as my batters hangs on

WOW cotterick , u lucky ..... i will send him a pm when i can, get loads of pics and post as many as you can on here.Im still hoping someone will eventually take me...

WOW cotterick , u lucky ..... i will send him a pm when i can, get loads of pics and post as many as you can on here.Im still hoping someone will eventually take me...

why dont you, that is if you can try and get a train ticket for tomorrow and go on your own, i doubt that you will be eablt ot get a ticket though, i have been ringing for about 2 months trying t get tickets for going to goodwood, rang again today and they still wouldnt sell me them and it is only 21 days till i go. they say that we are repairing the lines so cant commit to having the trains on time.

i might go an buy another battery so that i am sure to get all 350 pics then i will make a thread like werty's enzo one and post them all

yes!! nice one mustang
    about the train ticket, theres a coach station about 5min car journey from my house which takes me directly outside the NEC centre and im allowed to go adn its a two hour trip and dusnt cost alot, BUT none of my mates can go ,so i dont really wana go on my own if u get what i mean. But if by some miracle, i do go, i wil take loads of pics,(this is me fantasising here becuase i know i wont go)...*sigh*,what more can i do

yes!! nice one mustang
    about the train ticket, theres a coach station about 5min car journey from my house which takes me directly outside the NEC centre and im allowed to go adn its a two hour trip and dusnt cost alot, BUT none of my mates can go ,so i dont really wana go on my own if u get what i mean. But if by some miracle, i do go, i wil take loads of pics,(this is me fantasising here becuase i know i wont go)...*sigh*,what more can i do

try to go tomorrow, i will be there, i wil just have to look for a group of kids about my age dribbling over cars

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    try to go tomorrow, i will be there, i wil just have to look for a group of kids about my age dribbling over cars
    i'll try ,that means i gotta go ring up every single person ive ever had as a friend since iwas like seven..

Thread Information