Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monza - R15 F1 World Championship.

Monza - R15 F1 World Championship.

Now for something a little different - Barrichello on pole. Barrichello was 6 tenths faster than Juan Pablo Montoya with Michael Shcumacher third and Fernando Alonso fourth. See www.f1-live.com for the full results.

There are only four rounds left this year. In two weeks we will see the first ever Chinese Grand Prix. So, only four more chances for someone other than Michael Schumacher to win.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

I'm not to hopeful for an exciting race.
    There might be some rain, so that might spice it up a bit though.
    Thanks for all the fish

love that F1 car thats on the front mmmmmm is it BAR?
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    its not any team's car...

i'm really lookin forward to this race! hopefully someone other than m.schumacher can win this one... i would love to see the williams win a race at least this year...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Probably critics will say that MS should have attacked RB in the final 10 laps, but this race showed Ferrari at its best, making up an almost 30 second deficit halfway the race is not your normal piece of cake.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Awesome.

Ferrari - 2 bad choices at the start and STILL come 1-2.
    Go Rubens Schumacher sooooo much better than enyone else out there.
    If they didnt' turn the engines down, who knows.

WOnder if Jenson will phone the CRB and ask them to decide in BAR favour now they are second in championship
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

awesome .. just awesome . incredible performance .. and this on Monza . a not so easy to pass circuit .. and they didn't do it on the pit lane . they did it on the circuit .. they are just the best ..
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Did Bruni always sound so squeaky ??

Bad fire
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Did Bruni always sound so squeaky ??
    Burns with a squeaky pop?

I can't say I was captivated.
    Rather dull coverage. Classic example of why local directors should be banned:
    Just as someone moved out to overtake (I can't remember who, but it was one of the front runners, Raikkonen, Montoya or one of the BAR's) and we cut to the Ferrari garage, where we are greeted by the site of Ferrari mechanics sitting about, scratching themselves. Not even a pit stop in progress.
    So we miss one of the rare on-track overtaking manouvers. Thanks Italian TV guy!

BAR (rightfully) move ahead of Renault in the manufacturers championship.

I can't belive some of James Allen's comments about Rubens though. He is such an arse. Most of the time he is slagging Rubens off: Oh, he's Schumacher's "rear gunner", An average race from Rubens today, Rubens is rubbish etc, etc.
    Then when Rubens wins, its: Oh! Rubens is so talented, hes always so magnificent etc.

Maybe Coulthard should replace Allen as ITV's second commentator next year if he doesn't get a drive.
    He has quite a dry, sarcastic sense of humour, and he actually knows about racing.
    Thanks for all the fish

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    wot the hell happened to Montoya??? he was in the top 3 and then he went into pit and then suddenly he wasnt on screen anymore and he ended up in 5th! terrible editing by the director...
    as much as i hate the ferrari team.... that was an amazing drive schumacher did...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    WOnder if Jenson will phone the CRB and ask them to decide in BAR favour now they are second in championship
    Well with BAR losing their 3rd car next year and Williams likely to be able to use their if they finish behind McLaren, it could make the deal sweater for Button
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    wot the hell happened to Montoya??? he was in the top 3 and then he went into pit and then suddenly he wasnt on screen anymore and he ended up in 5th! terrible editing by the director...
    as much as i hate the ferrari team.... that was an amazing drive schumacher did...
    gear box problem . i've heard
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

incredibly race. Barichelo is very good pilot.

It was an excellent race. Both Ferrari drivers drove well to overcome adversity. However, I feel that if Ferrari's now traditional orders to the drivers not to race each other after the last pit stop were not in force, then Schumi would have had a go at Barrichello. Most likely he would have passed and won. While Ferrari no longer contrives results on the finish line, I do wish they would allow their drivers to race to the flag.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

it should be interesting for the Brazilian GP to see whether Schuey has a serious go at Barichello......for some reason though, i think if Schuey had a serious go towards the end, i think Barichello had what it took to hold hiim off just till the end of the race
    I am the Stig

Thread Information