Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new baby

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Apart from that we are pretty lucky with one of the world's best road networks
    You mean the constant traffic jam over the entire country ?
    You people seriously need to get more lanes on some highways.

Oh and congrats on the S2000 to the OP ! Great machine.

Congrats on the car. I like the colors as well, black and red are great colors on a car. Especially a nice car like yours

Have fun.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

heres another pic i took.. took off front plate.. but mostly this guy at my school got a lotus and it was a pretty sweet pic.. exige s
    07 Civic Si Sedan(Nighthawk Black Pearl)- Injen CAI. DC Race Header. Greddy Evo2 catback exhaust (sold)

00 Honda s2000(Silverstone Metallic) - Koni Yellows. 18" Enkei es 6. Eibach Prokit (current)

Quote Originally Posted by acuSI View Post
    idk man its pretty competitive with anything I've ever seen. Its like they built the city with NO drainage capabilities... So it's pretty bad. The car is already pretty low though, I think with rim change it will possibly look a little lower.
    It's Texas. We can't do anything right when it comes to roads unless it's George Bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Make sure you get the AEM bypass valve to prevent hydrolock... or else you won't be able to hit high rpms when it rains.

Although the bypass valve will slow down a bit the air flow and reduce the HP gains.... but it's either that or your engine's safety
    I don't believe the V2 will allow for a bypass, but if it's anything like mine, all he has to do is keep the filter from being submerged. Otherwise, he'll be fine.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

u have an SI sedan man? sweet that was a fun car!
    07 Civic Si Sedan(Nighthawk Black Pearl)- Injen CAI. DC Race Header. Greddy Evo2 catback exhaust (sold)

00 Honda s2000(Silverstone Metallic) - Koni Yellows. 18" Enkei es 6. Eibach Prokit (current)

She does her job, well. But the Acura steals most of my time.
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    She does her job, well. But the Acura steals most of my time.
    Sell the TL and 528i and buy a E39 540i...

gotcha man yeah i sold my Si. you got some pretty class cars, must be doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I'll probably get rid of the Si & the 5, then move down to a new 335 instead. But, not for another 2 years at the most.
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

oh yeah? that new 335 is sick... turboed and all, its pretty quick.. Depending on my grades and what grad schools i get into, hopefully ill be looking at a pretty solid grad gift... depends on economy too, but if all goes well hopefully itll be an exige s/evora... thats a little wishful thinking on my part though.. Used lotus' arent ridiculously expensive though

Quote Originally Posted by acuSI View Post
    oh yeah? that new 335 is sick... turboed and all, its pretty quick.. Depending on my grades and what grad schools i get into, hopefully ill be looking at a pretty solid grad gift... depends on economy too, but if all goes well hopefully itll be an exige s/evora... thats a little wishful thinking on my part though.. Used lotus' arent ridiculously expensive though
    thats nice... i got a congratulations, here's your debt.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

my parents are making my pay for some of my car now.. cause i need responsibility stuff... but most of my college is covered from scholarships.. they had a fund for it too though... but even if i dont get anything cool its all good, not owing anyone for my school will be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    If you're going to do that you might as well go for the M5.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    If you're going to do that you might as well go for the M5.
    Ziggity.

^sweet

Thread Information