Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    agree, every time I get the chance to observe an FX (never saw another Infiniti up to now) it looked like a pimped Nissan Murano and nothing more.
    Not the same impressions I got in my first contacts with Lexus' compared to Toyotas

not only they are Toyota, but it isn't even that good.

and, if you say you are a girl just because it's in your nickname (look at mine...), that also mean you are 19 years old....yeah, right.
    thats because i am one thank you very much. you must think that men are the ONLY people in the world that love cars. TOTALLY WRONG! no hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfahollic View Post
    I would expect that from a Ford fan! Have you seen the Brera?
    Brera is sex on wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    thats because i am one thank you very much. you must think that men are the ONLY people in the world that love cars. TOTALLY WRONG! no hard feelings.
    my girlfriend is into cars.
    And I meant I can't believe you are even 19 yo judging by the quality of your post, let alone if I could trust a nickname for saying something about a member.

in such case, I'm the black lion casting death on all of you.
    kthxbai.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    Did you leave a pair of black tire trails encircling it before you left?
    I was f'ing tempted, but I've previously promised the janitorial staff that I'd take it easy while on the property. They love the Stang though. Especially after I pulled the mufflers off.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    And I meant I can't believe you are even 19 yo judging by the quality of your post, let alone if I could trust a nickname for saying something about a member.
    With you on that one.
    Turning money into memories.

Quote Originally Posted by leonofthedead View Post
    my girlfriend is into cars.
    And i meant i can't believe you are even 19 yo judging by the quality of your post, let alone if i could trust a nickname for saying something about a member.

In such case, i'm the black lion casting death on all of you.
    Kthxbai.
    are'nt you a funny boi. Oh yeah, im actually 18.

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    are'nt you a funny boi. Oh yeah, im actually 18.
    You are the antithesis of a certain Karmann.... gender wise that is.

You really want to know what the worst car was. It was a Citroen 2CV. That car is so small it's like being in a box, not to mention that it was a death trap on wheels.
    You have to love Audi's dominance in the 24 heures du le mans, look for another victory over peugeot!!

And how about the BMW Isetta
    You have to love Audi's dominance in the 24 heures du le mans, look for another victory over peugeot!!

I agree though they are quality automakers, honda and toyota are really not making cars that are fun anymore. Honda discontinued the NSX that they were going to release, and also discontinued the s2000; whilst though toyota does have the IS-F and now the IS300/350, which are quick, they too have not been making the fun cars they did in the past(i.e. Supra, MR-2). It's sad
    07 Civic Si Sedan(Nighthawk Black Pearl)- Injen CAI. DC Race Header. Greddy Evo2 catback exhaust (sold)

00 Honda s2000(Silverstone Metallic) - Koni Yellows. 18" Enkei es 6. Eibach Prokit (current)

Where do I start??? I am a mechanic so I have a different relationship with these cars but, here goes.

Land Rover, period. The whole model line. Too much electronic trickery for the British to handle.

Audi/VW. I am limiting this to the small Audi's and all VW's. Very cheaply made cars.

Ford vehicles with the 3V 4.6/5.4. Who designed that spark plug?? And if you hae never snapped on off in the head you are either lucky or you don't work on your own car.

First results in google image search for "bogan B&S ute"

Pretty much sums up the worst automotive trend in history, Australians are the most tasteless car modifiers ever.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

I see your bogan ute, and raise you Gilded Vehicles. Courtesy of our friends of the UAE.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Chrysler PT Cruiser. It's fat, it's heavy, it's underpowered, it's not as spacious as it should be, and it has boring, plain, "retro" styling. It's pointless. A car like the Prowler can do what it wants due to being stylish as hell, the PT Cruiser is too boring to warrant its own existence.
    All about the t-tops

Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING View Post
    Chrysler PT Cruiser. It's fat, it's heavy, it's underpowered, it's not as spacious as it should be, and it has boring, plain, "retro" styling. It's pointless. A car like the Prowler can do what it wants due to being stylish as hell, the PT Cruiser is too boring to warrant its own existence.
    agree.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by turbolc2 View Post
    Ford vehicles with the 3V 4.6/5.4. Who designed that spark plug?? And if you hae never snapped on off in the head you are either lucky or you don't work on your own car.
    Don't know about that. I must be lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING View Post
    As much as I agree with you on the normal ones, I simply find it too funny when people start modifying them because of exactly that.

http://www.draglist.com/photoimages/...i%20Valder.jpg
    http://img4.image.hotrod.com/f/v8cru...e-backyard.jpg

And then of course there's.. this..
    http://www.suvdepot.com/images/pt_cruiser_custom.JPG
    http://www.auto-parts-avenue.com/ima...bo-Doors-2.jpg

(And this is just wrong on so many levels: http://www.auto-parts-avenue.com/ima...bo-Doors-4.jpg)
    Turning money into memories.

Thread Information