Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: might be getting a new car

a taurus? well i guess if your getting a good deal it might not be bad, we got our pathfider for only 30kCAN cause that was there last 2004 and they were changing the looks for 05.

oooh, that sort of bench seat.

See Vauxhall Meriva/Signum.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    yeah, me and my Parents are considering buying a Ford Taurus, because A) ROyal Oak Ford is offering a screaming good deal, and b) we thought it would be cheaper to buy a new car than to keep putting money into the lemon van to keep it operatible, we don't know if we will buy one, but we are looking at buying it.
    If the Caravan is as unreliable as you claim it to be, it falls under lemon laws and Chrysler must refund your car purchase and all repairs.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

HELLOOOO, your dad drives infinitis so buy one...READ MY FIRST POST
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Only because he gets them as rentals on business trips, because he rents so much, he gets discounts on premium cars (he goes on business trips all the time)

and ESp, it doesn't fall under lemon laws because teh warrenty expired, and the same problem hasn't occoured 3 times in a row. I just call it teh Lemon because it is always in teh shop, mostly for maitnance every 4 months because of prematurely wearing parts.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Only because he gets them as rentals on business trips, because he rents so much, he gets discounts on premium cars (he goes on business trips all the time).
    Goddamit prius, G20's arent expensive and look better than the taurus. whats your price range?

if we weren't getting a screaming good deal on the Taurus than we wouldn't be considering a new car, and would pray that the Caravan can make it for 2 more years until we could afford to shop around.

if we weren't getting a screaming good deal on the Taurus than we wouldn't be considering a new car, and would pray that the Caravan can make it for 2 more years until we could afford to shop around.
    W-H-A-T............ I-S ........... Y-O-U-R ............. P-R-I-C-E ............. R-A-N-G-E ?

A-Infiniti doesn't build G20's anymore. Cheese-Tacular had assumed you had some sort of automotive knowledge which you always brag about. He was making the implication that you would buy it used.

B-Your Caravan, if I recall correctly, was a 1996 model? That means it's 10 years old. I wouldn't call failing parts failing 'prematurely.'

we-have-no-price-range-if-we-weren't-getting-such-a-good-deal-we-wouldn't-be-buying-a-new-car. If-we-are-to-get-a-new-car-now-it-is-going-to-be-a-Taurus.

we-have-no-price-range-if-we-weren't-getting-such-a-good-deal-we-wouldn't-be-buying-a-new-car. If-we-are-to-get-a-new-car-now-it-is-going-to-be-a-Taurus.
    Did-you-read-anything-I-just-said-?

The Taurus is so bland, but it's your car. Go for it, doesn't affect me.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    A-Infiniti doesn't build G20's anymore. Cheese-Tacular had assumed you had some sort of automotive knowledge which you always brag about. He was making the implication that you would buy it used.

B-Your Caravan, if I recall correctly, was a 1996 model? That means it's 10 years old. I wouldn't call failing parts failing 'prematurely.'
    hit the nail on the head

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante

teh Caravan is a 98 model, and teh spark pulgs died at 78,000 miles. Chrysler claimed that it wouldn't need a tuneup until 100,000 miles, but we already had 2 done, but mostly, it is plain, unreliable.

and we are not shopping around and being picky. I know teh G20 is gone. But we are not shoppign around and being picky, if we are to get a car now, it will be a Taurus. If we want to shop around, then we will try to see if we can squeeze a couple more years out of teh Caravan. We saw that a ford dealer is giving such a good deal on the Taurus, and we figured it would be cheaper than to keep putting money into teh Caravan, sonsidering it seems that it is sucking money out of our pockets liek a vacuum because of all teh parts we are replacing because of drivetrain failure, and we thought that this would be a good deal as we got rental Tauruses and we liked them because they were comfortable and roomy, and they have a proven reliability record, plus we had a good expirance in teh past with teh Taurus we used to own.

so if we are buyign now, it will be a Taurus, if we decide to wait, they we'll come up with a price range and you will be free to throw out suggestions.

im gonna start over;
    so, prius, how much will you be paying for this Taurus?

Thread Information