Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No... it couldn't be...

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Hahahahahahahaha.

Sorry.
    What's your problem? It's my first car. Get over it. If you're going to be a twat, then **** off and do it somewhere else. I'm sick and tired of you. You never have a nice word to say to anyone, you're always a ****ing dick, and I DON'T LIKE YOU.

And to everyone else- thanks I've worked really hard to pay for this, including the selling of a few guitars! It's not much, but it's a good first car, and I'll be moving on to a bigger one as soon as possible! (Yes Chris, minus 50 and it's my next car... )

EDIT: About the sideways pictures... I did rotate them, but it doesn't seem to have worked. Damn.

Nice car, I would have bought something more unusual if I had the money. Althought this leads to my current problem: £95 for a radiator slightly larger than a postage stamp. I'm never buying another japanese car, reliability doesn't mean anything if parts are three times more expensive when they do break.

Hahahahahahahaha.
    Mr bore, you seem to have missed the point its a cool car and chicks will flock to it.....
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Nice car, I would have bought something more unusual if I had the money. Althought this leads to my current problem: £95 for a radiator slightly larger than a postage stamp. I'm never buying another japanese car, reliability doesn't mean anything if parts are three times more expensive when they do break.
    The problem with something unusual is that it's harder to sell on. This car will always have strong demand for it, the guys at college all want one

The money I can make selling it in a couple of years ensures me a decent budget for a used Alfa 156 and enough to fix it

Great first buy, have some great fun with it!

Hahahahahahahaha.

Sorry.
    Actually, a lot of girls like 206s.

Fun little car. Congrats on the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Actually, a lot of girls like 206s.

Fun little car. Congrats on the purchase.
    That doesn't matter to me- I have a girlfriend already!

And it is. It's very zippy and eager...

Hahahahahahahaha.

Sorry.
    remind me what you drive again...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Chick Magnet!

Cool ride my homey. Just don't mod it out too much. I know your inner Chav wishes you could.....
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Come on...6'bore woudn't have meant to offend...

Very nice car. I've always had a soft spot for peugeots...
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Chick Magnet!

Cool ride my homey. Just don't mod it out too much. I know your inner Chav wishes you could.....
    Lol, I've already rung Halfords and asked for some cheap 23's and a fart can that looks like an industrial chimney... oh no's...

It's doubtful I'll mess with this one. I'm going to save that for the 156...

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    I DON'T LIKE YOU.
    Oh no some guy I know over the internet doesn't like me, how will I ever rebuild my life after this?

And considering I didn't make the comment, I only laughed at it, so why don't you confront the comment poster? Oh no...wait...

Didn't think that you would.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Oh no some guy I know over the internet doesn't like me, how will I ever rebuild my life after this?

And considering I didn't make the comment, I only laughed at it, so why don't you confront the comment poster? Oh no...wait...

You've got a serious attitude problem.

Why did you feel the need to post that in the first place? I don't see you slaving your guts out to pay for your own car (because you're not old enough, and this shows in most of your posts).

I've said several times that it's the best I can get, and did it occur to you that Wouter may have been serious? If I wanted to, as many other members pointed out, I could get a girl with it much more than a Corsa.

Just because you're a supporting member doesn't give you the right to act as if you know everything and can slag everyone off. Maybe you should view your posts and see how many of them are actually welcoming, friendly and just overall nice. And get out of my face.

Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    I DON'T LIKE YOU.

You never did answer if/what you did drive in between taking the slash?
    Babies - Cute, Cuddly, Delicious...

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Lol, I've already rung Halfords and asked for some cheap 23's and a fart can that looks like an industrial chimney... oh no's...
    When I get back to college in a month I'll take pictures of the 206 with 20 inch chrome wheels, 20mm off the ground lowering kit, a bonnet scoop (for the intercooler, obviously), a roof scoop (because air-con is expensive!) and two spoilers!! Then I'll try to record the sound coming out of its channel tunnel exhausts.

Also, my college bought a car like mine for £300, even though its of a slightly lower spec. Its for the mechanic class to strip/rebuild/break.

Thread Information