Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PGR2 Xbox live

PGR2 Xbox live

anyone that has Project Gotham Racing 2, AND an xbox live account, post your gamertag here. a competitive race on the nurburgring (for once) would be nice.....

Mine used to be OverInk, but I'm gonna get live again soon

i have PGR2 and an Xbox i would really like to get it online but i need to know some more about it and get some money any chance of you telling me ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

heehee ive completed PGR months ago and got all the cars including enzo carrera and koenigsegg, plus speed 12, platinum on all the races but...i dont have live
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    heehee ive completed PGR months ago and got all the cars including enzo carrera and koenigsegg, plus speed 12, platinum on all the races but...i dont have live

ive just about completed it, i had it for a month lent it my mate he had it 6ish months then i got it back a few weeks ago, then xbox fooked up twice so i am waiting for my replacement
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    ive just about completed it, i had it for a month lent it my mate he had it 6ish months then i got it back a few weeks ago, then xbox fooked up twice so i am waiting for my replacement
    that sucks

anyway, if you need to know about xbox live, don't be worried bout it. I haven't had a single person get pissed with me in all my lethal paint tradings with them. It's really quite funny. Most everyone racing on the nurburgring are novice racers who've never raced the track before and spend 80% of the race in the grass. They just use xbox live to their advantage and get on the nurburgring without even having completed the game. sometimes you'll come across an expert, though.

all the money is well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    that sucks

anyway, if you need to know about xbox live, don't be worried bout it. I haven't had a single person get pissed with me in all my lethal paint tradings with them. It's really quite funny. Most everyone racing on the nurburgring are novice racers who've never raced the track before and spend 80% of the race in the grass. They just use xbox live to their advantage and get on the nurburgring without even having completed the game. sometimes you'll come across an expert, though.

all the money is well worth it

How much though ? i really dont know anyhting about Live

p.s. im pretty good on the ring so watch out

How much though ? i really dont know anyhting about Live

p.s. im pretty good on the ring so watch out
    I think right now the starter kit is $60. renewing your subscription every year is $50. You have to have high-speed internet. One big feature of xbox live is you can actually talk to your competitors through headsets that plug right into the controller. Lag is seemingly non-exsitent, even if you run it through a router with 3 computers hooked up. You can make a buddy list of people you enjoy playing with, and it tells you if they're online, what game, and what race (if it's PGR2). I think that's all that I'm gonna be able to explain, but go to www.xbox.com/live to get way more info on it.

what's your record on the ring? can you beat 6:32? Times with the speed 12 don't count, because most people haven't finished the game (including me)

speed 12 aowwwww you cheeky in the enzo bout 6:28
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

what's your record on the ring? can you beat 6:32? Times with the speed 12 don't count, because most people haven't finished the game (including me)

Not sure, ill have ago when i get my xbox on again

how about we set p a little come on here like you say a car and track and we see who gets best time ?

I have PGR2 and my dad has promised me Live once his mate is back from taiwan (spelling?) with a free wireless router.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    speed 12 aowwwww you cheeky in the enzo bout 6:28
    You could NOT have done 6:28 in an enzo! it looses majorly in the corners, straights, braking, EVERYTHING.

how about we set p a little come on here like you say a car and track and we see who gets best time ?
    Not a bad idea

You could NOT have done 6:28 in an enzo! it looses majorly in the corners, straights, braking, EVERYTHING.

what did you do it in /? i find the Koenigsegg good round there or the CGT

hey sweeny howd ya think i got all those platinums hmmm? the 12 was too much slidey or sideways i kept crashing even though i did my hardest bout 7:56 in the 12
    Last edited by cuntukimushroom; 09-22-2004 at 11:31 AM.

Gamertag: Fluffy Chaos
    I have all gold medals plus about 45 platnum. My record at the ring is like 6:30 in the GT1 so BE AFRAID... BE VERY AFRAID!!! At the ring I won race in the CLKGRT, so ill just use my GT1.... i guess... while ur all using ur speed 12s.... damn.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Thread Information