Thread: Junior/Senior members etc.

Junior/Senior members etc.

Hey Im just a little confused bout the lines under ones nick. It seems most members have 'Junior Member', 'Senior Member' or just 'Member', and that would be quite easy to explain. Also the moderators as NoOne > Super Moderator.
    But what about other very custom names, like IBrake4Rainbows > "Interesting...", badboybarge > aussies do it the best!!! and Egg Nog > Throaty 914? The last one is kinda cool, cause it refers to Egg Nog's Porsche 914, but he definitely ditn't choose it from a list or somthing.
    SO can you choose these names for yourself or do you have to earn them, or being in the forum for a longer time...or somthing
    Ow its nothing really important, I just noticed it and got curious

Quote Originally Posted by IL Duce
    Hey Im just a little confused bout the lines under ones nick. It seems most members have 'Junior Member', 'Senior Member' or just 'Member', and that would be quite easy to explain. Also the moderators as NoOne > Super Moderator.
    But what about other very custom names, like IBrake4Rainbows > "Interesting...", badboybarge > aussies do it the best!!! and Egg Nog > Throaty 914? The last one is kinda cool, cause it refers to Egg Nog's Porsche 914, but he definitely ditn't choose it from a list or somthing.
    SO can you choose these names for yourself or do you have to earn them, or being in the forum for a longer time...or somthing
    Ow its nothing really important, I just noticed it and got curious
    from what i have heard you can only have a custom staus of your a moderator.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

If you donate money to UCP you get a bunch of stuff which includes the option of having a custom status and other stuff.

haha ..LOL
    Ok, I think UCP is great and the forum as well, but Im not gonna donate anything but some pics...

here ye are UCP, photos I shot myself, so you get my copyrights... lol (like U want them.. )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IL Duce; 03-06-2004 at 08:02 AM.

Thread Information