Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I'm Sofa King We Todd Did

Here in NSW you have the option for going manual or auto for your red P's, If you go manual, your allowed to drive whatever trans you like, auto = only auto. When you hit your Green P's (one years experiance) you can legaly drive manuals. so its pretty good for alot of people to learn auto, then switch to manual a year later. two of my friends are doing it that way. but i figure why not learn manual straight out. so thats what i did..
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Driving automatics is hard. You have any idea how many times I've gone to push the clutch in driving the Cougar, only to slam on the brakes?
    HAHA, In the CLK320 I selected R and then basically forgot it was an Auto, holding the brakes, thinking it was the clutch pedal, i built up the revs (backing up a steep drive) and released the brake and flew backwards...
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    If you start out driving manual then you don't know any difference. So therefore manual is easy.
    I never had access to a manual transmission car. It was stolen before I ever got my license.

1993 Civic Si. Hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    I suppose.

I don't think you can learn or take tests in Auto's over here or something like that, I'm pretty sure you have to use a Manual
    There is actually an auto test here- you're not allowed to drive manual though, you need to take your test for that. However, if you learn manual you can drive auto.

Basically, auto only is retarded. Manual ftw.

David, same thing happened to me and I feel you. *hugs*

Thread Information