Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Models and Bottles Guy

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    this guy is one of the reasons our economy tanked.

he is also one of the reasons i dislike just about everybody involved with the business world.
    I hate to tell you, but everyone in this world is somehow involved in a "business". This guy just happens to be involved in with the "let's create fake wealth, enjoy money we don't have or really earned, and make fake personas for ourselves" side of the finance business.

This is prolly the one night when he received his bonus and decided to "splurge" on a Boxster rental, called his sister and some of her friends and got bottle service at Cain. Whatever, been there, done that. Getting bottle service is fun, but just once. The second time you realize that the girls are only after your money, they're no good anyhow. And yeah, paying $400 for a $40 bottle of vodka is just plain dumb. I'm happy for the club owner who's making money off this guy, however.

Having worked in that industry for some time, I met plenty or pr*cks like him. One guy I know even spent his annual bonus on a Patek Philippe Nautilus in one shot, but still lived at home. No lie, true story.

And now that the economy tanked and they're out of their fancy i-banking jobs, they have nothing to show for their efforts, no savings, no brains, just an over-inflated ego.

Oh well.
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

What is 'bottle service'?

Guy looks like a wanker. Id be impressed if he could still pull chicks without the deep pockets.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post

Guy looks like a wanker. Id be impressed if he could still pull chicks without the deep pockets.
    its where you spend a shitload of money to get an average bottle of liquor at your table, so you dont have to buy individual drinks. ive only been to a few clubs that even offered it. very silly. just a way to announce to the club that you have money.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

The guy is trying too hard... "The night's gonna get crazy" "Girls will get crazy" "Top down, hot bitches" "You'll see how good this will get" "My $200 drink" etc. Give me a break...

Instead of dropping $2000 a night "in da clubz" get yourself some cosmetic surgery on that face cause you're one ugly mother****er followed by some gold-diggers.

I've never spent that kind of money in Miami Beach, I've been to places where you definitely have to, but only cause I know the right people and usually get in for free.

Is when you drop your pants and the nightclub owner rapes you from behind while you smile and act as if you were enjoying it.

I vote for the video to be removed. To many of us just wasted 2 minutes of our lifes on that sh@t.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

This dude is such a tool, without money he couldn't get the chicks, get into the club or buy those drinks. Chicks will do anything for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    I vote for the video to be removed. To many of us just wasted 2 minutes of our lifes on that sh@t.
    I think that's the post that reflect my feelings about it better.

I want my 2 minutes back.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

is that 200$ glass of piss bulletproof?
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

What happens when a guy in a Murcielago Roadster rolls up to the club in front of him and his "arm candy" ditches him...uh oh...

What a pointless existence.

and yeah, I want my 2 minutes back too...
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain one as an adult.

I kinda feel bad for him, actually. He definitely has low self esteem which he compensates for by acting like a baller and he doesn't even seem to know what to do with the girls dancing around him. That and he thinks the Boxster is cool...

Thread Information