Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Countdown is on!

are we making you insucure?
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

No, I just think you've killed the joke.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

OK, then, here is a pic of AAA's famous M3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    That's gotta be cool to meet after so long. There's a few members I'd like to meet in person too someday
    me too, but i can do that the summer i have my car, im driving out to california hopefully
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    OK, then, here is a pic of AAA's famous M3
    Matt and I have ridden in it - it was awesome, I bet it's got close to 1,000 hp...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    Matt and I have ridden in it - it was awesome, I bet it's got close to 1,000 hp...
    probably needed to move your body
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    Can't wait!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    Not many of you know, but Wouter and I have never met in person. We've been chatting online for probably 3 years or so, and have talked on the phone twice. Of course some people may start thinkin weird crap about chatting with someone on the net, then finally meeting them after 3 yrs.

The even weirder part of it all, is that I met Wouter's parents this past summer, which was very cool. They were travelling over here in Canada and passed through town. Henk (Pieter) even tricked me into eating raw herring.

Well, we're finally getting together for our first in-person "executive board meeting". He's flying over here next week for the NAIAS Press days, then we have a few days off the next weekend before him and I fly to Palm Beach for the Cavallino Classic.

6 Days to go. (I hope Wouter knows what 2 feet of snow looks like, j/k)
    Sounds intresting Make sure you tell us what happens.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Can't wait!
    and you'll have the added element of new Michelin Arctic Alpins, and our glorious winter driving. it may be down a few HP from nopassn's estimation. it'll need a few UCP stickers to get up to that range.

4 days to go.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    probably needed to move your body
    Painfully OWNED!

It rained a whole lot last week and over the weekend, so we lost 75% of our snow. Rain in January around here is unheard of. Completely bizarre weather patterns. The forecast is predicting a few more flurries before W arrives so it will still be a traditional Canadian January welcome.

3 Days to go!
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Woot. Snow!!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

awwww, who cares, the excitement is gone now.

2 days to go!

j/k

I have switched to the laptop already.

(Ted Joans)

Less than two days before my plane leaves!

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information