Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game: Nfsu...

Game: NFSU...

Ey funny, I haven't heard from this game NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND in this forum yet, although I'd expect from you to know it, and own it... I mean really OWN it . Like I do...
    Anyone with nice screenys, records or tuned models, show them here and let everyone enjoy it!!! And let us know what you think about the game. I think it really rocks , but not as much as the old NFS Porsche... that one's really a need-to-have!!!
    Here are a few screens of mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IL Duce; 02-23-2004 at 06:36 AM.

Few drag screens :

If you have no idea what i'm talking about, yust check the NFSU site at http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/...nd/us/home.jsp

And a few drift screens :

you didn'tb heard af the game here becaeus it al are so stuoid and ugly cars
    her is only spoken of nice exotic cars not sardine cans.

Aiii I'm posting now without searching to hard... There is a thread bout the game....oops sorry...
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...read.php?t=794

I have all the Need For Speed's except the first. It's the best racing game out there. The bad thing of Underground is that you can't drive exotics, but it's still a lot of fun. I hope you can drive supercars again in the next version. Enzo, Veyron, Zonda, Koenigsegg...there are a lot of new cars that haven't been in NFS yet.

Quote Originally Posted by eros
    you didn'tb heard af the game here becaeus it al are so stuoid and ugly cars
    her is only spoken of nice exotic cars not sardine cans.

err well I've played the game and I don't find the RX7 and Skyline stupid and ugly.... nor the Eclipse
    Insanity is a stroke of genius

Simplicity is the key to genius

Simple = Insane?

NFSU was as lame as they came, IMO. its just a good attempt at cashing in on the fanbase of crappy cars, and to hell w/ reality when it comes to cars. they better they look (my, how highly subjective that definition is....), somehow the more points they deserve and the better they perform.

someone just sodomized my world of physics.

Are you for real!!!??? I've got them all exect the first one as well !!! That's 'remarkable'... But then NFS 4: road challenge doesn't work on XP, and my NFS Porsche copy (original!) broke, and so I need to find another one.. (you can see on the screenshot of the 935 Moby Dick that the wheel is turned left. That's not what I do with my Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel...I also don't push any accelerate-pedal, but ingame it does... so it's broke, and I can'tplay it anymore with this disk. Shame) I also have NFS 2, and then the Special Edition (stole it from it brother )
    NFS 3 Hot Pursuit is just crap, and NFS Hot Pursuit 2 was a deep fall after Porsche Unleashed (I've got Porsche 2000, but what's the difference then??)
    Anyway, this NFS Porsche is the best, with almost every Porsche in it...
    (the non-Porsche screens are from NFS2 SE

Quote Originally Posted by Burrito
    err well I've played the game and I don't find the RX7 and Skyline stupid and ugly.... nor the Eclipse

japanes and chinees and all that krap arn't exotic cars and they are al bad looking i want to know what jou like about them

I tried it and didn't think it added anything that interested me over the pervisou NFS versions.
    Seemed lots of bling and little else.

Final nail was that I coulnd't import the A610 model that had been created for NFS3

eros... I like the lines of the eclipse and rx7 and the performance of the skyline.... as far as I know there is 1 skyline registered in this country, a friend of mine is looking into the possibility of getting one from england next year.... soooo cool
    Insanity is a stroke of genius

Simplicity is the key to genius

Simple = Insane?

I played it on a mates PS2 (story of my life ) and well... it sucked. The handling physics are awful, and in drag mode you don't even have full car control, you just change 'lanes' and shift gears. There's seperate physics engines for race and drift modes too. Having said that, the graphics are pure eye-candy. The most enjoyable thing was creating total ricekarts, with fartcannon exhausts, dodgy paintjobs, useless bonnet (and roof!) scoops, and having a good wheeze at the end result. So much fun in fact, I may even buy the PC version

So NFS:U - STFU. Unless you want a dang good laugh
    Last edited by ZerK; 02-23-2004 at 10:17 AM.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

I have the game on ps2, its good graphics and fun modding your car but i only wish the nxt NFS will be a supercar game.........and it should still have the Mclaren f1 like some of the previous games.

Quote Originally Posted by IL Duce
    Are you for real!!!??? I've got them all exect the first one as well !!! That's 'remarkable'... But then NFS 4: road challenge doesn't work on XP, and my NFS Porsche copy (original!) broke, and so I need to find another one.. (you can see on the screenshot of the 935 Moby Dick that the wheel is turned left. That's not what I do with my Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel...I also don't push any accelerate-pedal, but ingame it does... so it's broke, and I can'tplay it anymore with this disk. Shame) I also have NFS 2, and then the Special Edition (stole it from it brother )
    NFS 3 Hot Pursuit is just crap, and NFS Hot Pursuit 2 was a deep fall after Porsche Unleashed (I've got Porsche 2000, but what's the difference then??)
    Anyway, this NFS Porsche is the best, with almost every Porsche in it...
    (the non-Porsche screens are from NFS2 SE
    The first one is just very hard to get. I've heard it has some great videos, better than the ones in NFS 2. Is there a place where you can download those vids? I've already found the vids from NFS 2 on internet.
    You can buy Porsche 2000 for 6€ or so at 'Bart Smit' or 'Intertoys', it's really cheap.

Thread Information