Thread: Man Up My Aurora

Man Up My Aurora

My Aurora has a 32 valve dohc 4.0 v8 and I'd like to make it a bit meaner. It has aprox. 250- hp and it does pretty good as far as getting up to a good speed and has plenty of passing power on the freeway. but at the same token it's kind of a fat-ass. It's not a sports car but I'd like it to put a few of them to shame.

I also want to add a body kit to it and a new hood. I see that Erebuni makes a kit for it but it doesn't really change the facia of it though. I've seen some pretty good kits for pontiac grand prix's and I'm wondering if since they're similar bodies if the two different kits are interchangable? Could I make it happen with a little dremmeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora RockStar
    My Aurora has a 32 valve dohc 4.0 v8 and I'd like to make it a bit meaner. It has aprox. 250- hp and it does pretty good as far as getting up to a good speed and has plenty of passing power on the freeway. but at the same token it's kind of a fat-ass. It's not a sports car but I'd like it to put a few of them to shame.

I also want to add a body kit to it and a new hood. I see that Erebuni makes a kit for it but it doesn't really change the facia of it though. I've seen some pretty good kits for pontiac grand prix's and I'm wondering if since they're similar bodies if the two different kits are interchangable? Could I make it happen with a little dremmeling?

Whats this have to do with chopping pictures?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

ahem*
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

"We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Thread Information