Thread: Ferrari - Fiorano

Ferrari - Fiorano

FIORANO FERRARI – A WORLD OF ELITE OPPORTUNITIES FOR FERRARI CLIENTS IN THE UK

· New Performance Driving Experiences

· Exclusive access to the inner world of Ferrari

· Unique travel and hospitality for the selected few

Ferrari ownership is about much more than extreme performance and enjoying the world’s most exclusive sports cars – it’s a passion inspired by one great man: Enzo Ferrari. His life was dedicated to the freedom, beauty and exhilaration of the sports car, producing fabled designs of engineering excellence and unsurpassed style for both the road and track.

Ferrari is now offering UK customers the opportunity to live the dream experiencing a range of activities in the car, on some of the world’s finest racing circuits, and away from the car in the most luxurious settings.

The name ‘Fiorano’ is taken from the development test circuit located alongside the historic home of Ferrari at Maranello in Italy. It symbolises the heritage, emotion and innovative engineering that lies at the heart of the Ferrari legend. From this passion comes Fiorano Ferrari, a new programme which connects owners to the private, inner world of Ferrari. These special benefits and experiences are specifically tailored for owners who purchase a new Ferrari from an official Ferrari dealership in the UK.

Fiorano Ferrari Membership:

From the moment a client takes the first magical step into the world of Ferrari as they sign the order for a new car, they are welcomed into Fiorano Ferrari.

When their new car arrives, they receive an exclusive gift set containing a number of luxury items (see below), plus their unique Fiorano Ferrari membership card. This opens the door to a range of activities available through Fiorano Ferrari. These include an invitation to attend a complimentary Performance Driving Experience, VIP invitations to private Ferrari events, access to the restricted Fiorano Ferrari website and a discrete communication programme with news from Ferrari.

Performance Driving Experience:

As part of the Fiorano Ferrari programme, all new members are invited to participate in a Performance Driving Experience – a complimentary half-day driving programme which takes place regularly at some of the UK’s leading motor racing circuits. In this controlled environment, owners are provided with one-on-one high performance driving instruction and are encouraged to learn about the technology and systems at the heart of every Ferrari.

The complimentary Performance Driving Experience is tailored to each owner’s individual needs, with a professional instructor assigned to each owner to evaluate driving style and introduce additional skills to improve their driving technique. Driving skills taught include:

· Correct use of the throttle and driving position

· Finding the most effective line through corners

· Brake modulation and use of gears

Owners are also provided with an insight into the benefits of F1-derived technology which now features on Ferrari road cars, for example: the F1 gearbox with electro-hydraulic ‘paddle-shift’ controls mounted on the steering column, carbon-ceramic brake discs for fade-resistant braking and the E-Diff electronic differential (exclusive to the F430) for improved dynamic handling and stability.

Fiorano Ferrari Corse:

Owners who wish to follow on from the Performance Driving Experience can upgrade their Fiorano Ferrari membership to ‘Corse’ level, which takes the Ferrari ownership and driving experience to the ultimate level. Fiorano Ferrari Corse members receive their own personalised racing overalls, helmet, racing boots and driver’s log to keep a record of their Fiorano Ferrari driving tuition.

Fiorano Ferrari Corse members have access to the only official fleet of Ferrari F430 and competition-specification Ferrari 360 Challenge cars available outside of Italy. This is in addition to the Pilota driving courses which are offered by Ferrari S.p.A. and are designed to provide Ferrari customers with a series of factory-led driver training programmes in Italy using Ferrari’s own road and track cars.

Fiorano Ferrari Corse members have exclusive access to world-class racing circuits throughout Europe in Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Spain, France and the UK: Donington, Estoril, Goodwood, Monza, Mugello, Jerez, Magny Cours, Oulton Park, Silverstone and Spa-Francorchamps. Each thrilling event is individually tailored, with a combination of extensive on-track training, personal guidance from an in-house qualified professional driver and full technical support from factory-trained technicians.

A key part of Fiorano Ferrari Corse is a series of exclusive events and activities where the accent is more on the social side of Ferrari life. Fiorano Ferrari represents a unique chance to enjoy the exhilarating world of this legendary marque. It could be a champagne preview of a new model, the opportunity to mix with ‘Ferrari friends’ at a Grand Prix, a Gala Dinner or a host of other special events developed with the Ferrari enthusiast in mind. Fiorano Ferrari Corse members will also receive priority status when ordering a new Ferrari in the UK. There is currently a waiting list of more than two years for Ferrari cars in the UK.

Fiorano Ferrari cars: Fiorano Ferrari Corse members have access to Ferrari F430 and competition-specification Ferrari 360 Challenge cars.

Ferrari F430

The F430 signals the arrival of a brand new generation of Ferrari 8-cylinder models. This new car takes Ferrari’s extraordinary achievements with aluminium technology, begun with the 360 Modena, to a whole new level, and offers a series of significant innovations directly derived from the Ferrari Formula 1 single-seaters.

Two of these innovations are world firsts for production cars: the electronic differential (E-Diff) and the steering wheel-mounted switch (better known to the Formula 1 Scuderia’s drivers as ‘manettino’), which manages the integrated systems governing vehicle dynamics.

The other main characteristics of the new F430 are its light, compact 4.3 litre V8 engine which produces an incredible 490 hp; optional upgraded braking system with carbon-ceramic discs for maximum efficiency under extreme use; a Formula 1-derived gearbox that cuts gear shifting times down to 150 milliseconds allowing the driver to make the most of this truly high performance car (0-62 mph acceleration in 4 seconds flat, a top speed in excess of 196 mph) and an aerodynamic design that embodies the very latest competition technologies, specifically the flat underbody and large rear diffuser to significantly increase downforce.

Ferrari 360 Challenge

The Ferrari 360 Challenge is a competition-specification race car which is eligible for the Ferrari 360 Challenge Trofeo Pirelli race series in Italy, Europe and the USA. Based on the road-going 360, the Challenge race car is approximately 200 kg lighter and makes extensive use of aluminium for weight saving and additional strength. The 360 Challenge was the first Ferrari competition car to feature the F1A gearbox with ‘paddle shifts’ behind the steering wheel with specific race software that provides gearshifts in only 150 milliseconds.

Specific suspension settings, unique tyres specially developed by Pirelli for the Challenge race series, and Brembo one-piece 4-pot brake callipers and larger ventilated discs, mean that the 360 Challenge pushes the boundaries of performance for a race-car derived from a road car. The 3.6 litre V8 engine produces 400 hp and all engines are supplied and sealed by the factory to ensure all the cars generate similar performance figures and to maintain competitive racing in the Challenge series.

Fiorano Ferrari website – www.fioranoferrari.com

Central to the programme is the Fiorano Ferrari website within www.ferrari.co.uk, which provides access to further contact and information about the circuits, cars and other benefits of Fiorano Ferrari Corse membership. (see screen shots in appendix)

Ferrari in the UK:

The UK is the third largest market for Ferrari and Maserati, after the USA and Germany. In October 2004, operation of this key market was restructured and a company-owned subsidiary created to support the UK dealer network. The new Ferrari operation in the UK moved to state-of-the-art purpose built premises in Slough to support the expansion of UK sales as new models were introduced, together with appropriate workshop facilities to support the marketing and press fleet, aftersales and Fiorano Ferrari activity.

The Fiorano Ferrari fleet of F430 and 360 Challenge cars are based at a purpose-built Ferrari facility at Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire. With a Fiorano Ferrari-branded dedicated trailer capable of transporting all the equipment to each circuit, the Silverstone facility can support the Fiorano Ferrari activities throughout the UK and Europe.

Ferrari UK has a team competing in the European Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli. This is the most exclusive single-make championship taking place at venues across Europe, in 360 Challenge cars as featured in Fiorano Ferrari. The UK team is currently leading the Shell Cup - a real achievement in the first season of competition.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...Utah! Get me two...

COSTS:

Fiorano Ferrari Standard - £1760

Fiorano Ferrari Corse - £4400 *
    * 1st year Corse membership includes personalised racing overalls, helmet, driving boots and driving log – not provided at subsequent renewal.

Fiorano Ferrari Corse Renewal - £590
    ...Utah! Get me two...

more....
    ...Utah! Get me two...

still more...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

last three of misc, then on to the cars...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Fiorano Ferrari 360 Challenge...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

last two of the Fiorano Ferrari 360 Challenge
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Fiorano Ferrari F430
    ...Utah! Get me two...

more Fiorano Ferrari F430
    ...Utah! Get me two...

last two...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    COSTS:

Fiorano Ferrari Standard - £1760

Fiorano Ferrari Corse - £4400 *
    * 1st year Corse membership includes personalised racing overalls, helmet, driving boots and driving log – not provided at subsequent renewal.

Fiorano Ferrari Corse Renewal - £590
    the 4th picture...if i were paying that much for a vacation, i would want my salat caprese to look slightly better, like something i would make
    http://www.domesticgoddess.ca/images...rese_salad.jpg
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

not bad. Except why alfa's? try like maybach, bentley, rolls royce or something

Quote Originally Posted by carsnut
    not bad. Except why alfa's? try like maybach, bentley, rolls royce or something
    Because Alfa and Lancia are part of the Fiat Group, same as Ferrari. It was a family gathering.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Ferrari NA really needs something like this in the states
    u europeans get to have all the fun
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

I'll be sure to sign up...

Once I win the lottery.

Thread Information