Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Weekend possibly Ever II

If we are at Daan's again then i'll pack some air mattresses to try and increase comfort.

Just have to make sure I still have my licence then :s
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    If we are at Daan's again then i'll pack some air mattresses to try and increase comfort.

Just have to make sure I still have my licence then :s
    hence why i'm flying...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

It was the trip to your 21st that did it

42 over while over taking.... had to be a cop coming the other way, didn't there....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    It was the trip to your 21st that did it

42 over while over taking.... had to be a cop coming the other way, didn't there....
    you and me both, i went over to whiteballz' house to play xbox and got pinged on the way back
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I think this proves you need to move to Sydney - its the driving to Briz that costs us money

no, i hate your retardedly high temperatures, and besides, our beaches are better and have less lebs. i think i need to not speed as i approach the QLD border as the NSW cops wait there for QLD drivers heading home...

i should mention for you peasants that students get half price entry to the track ($10)
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 01-17-2007 at 07:31 PM.

Really? Well that sells it for me then
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

yeah it was great after the long trip last year to only fork out $10 well..except for everyone else..because they aren't students...
    i think i spent $100 all up last year for this trip, not including flights.

Yeah, I think last year cost me about $127 all up.

So stop whinging about price I'm sure you have all spent that on a weekend before..... It was actually a fair bit cheaper than expected

Hmm, I might be able to make it then
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

$130 isn't bad. Although to be fair I can sleep just about anywhere - it's been proven in can fit into overhead storage compartments in planes, and fold away for underbed storage.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

OK - I'm in. Just confirmed my leave. Haven't sorted accommodation yet - will do that over weekend. I'll be staying on in Melbourne (or going down the Great Ocean Road or something) until the Grand Prix, then working a week before heading home. So I'll be in Melbourne or thereabouts for two weeks.
    I'm taking my car (nice cruisy Falcon, so four comfortable seats, but a fifth person could fit in if necessary as well without needing legs or head amuptations, unlike a certain 200SX) - so there's space for Cyco (if he has no d/l), FPV, Whiteballz and any other person who wants it. At least for the trip down. Since I'm coming back later, we may have to work out the trip back. Hoping Cyco can/does take his car.
    Let me know who's likely to need a ride down. And, importantly, petrol isn't an issue. Its officially a work trip and since I'm not flying down, they'll pay the equilivilent cost to the air fares in petrol money. That may make it easier for those on a budget to make the decision to go (you're running out of excuses FPV....).
    Also, first stop in Melbourne is to stop by Slick's place and force him to join us for Phillip Island. I won't take finance issues or car problems as an excuse...
    Last edited by motorsportnerd; 01-17-2007 at 08:03 PM.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Ill be in with whatever car i have at the time. So thats an additional 2 seats minimum (Clutch is so in the back again! )

cant remember what last year cost me but fuel was similar then so prolly $200 for me with requiring premium fuel and 2x the amount of food

EDIT: 1st time ive been in a thread with everyones "signed in" light on too
    Last edited by Blue Supra; 01-17-2007 at 08:08 PM.
    The Datto will rage again...

I call the last seat then with you or MSN then
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd
    OK - I'm in. Just confirmed my leave. Haven't sorted accommodation yet - will do that over weekend. I'll be staying on in Melbourne (or going down the Great Ocean Road or something) until the Grand Prix, then working a week before heading home. So I'll be in Melbourne or thereabouts for two weeks.
    I'm taking my car (nice cruisy Falcon, so four comfortable seats, but a fifth person could fit in if necessary as well without needing legs or head amuptations, unlike a certain 200SX) - so there's space for Cyco (if he has no d/l), FPV, Whiteballz and any other person who wants it. At least for the trip down. Since I'm coming back later, we may have to work out the trip back. Hoping Cyco can/does take his car.
    Let me know who's likely to need a ride down. And, importantly, petrol isn't an issue. Its officially a work trip and since I'm not flying down, they'll pay the equilivilent cost to the air fares in petrol money. That may make it easier for those on a budget to make the decision to go (you're running out of excuses FPV....).
    Also, first stop in Melbourne is to stop by Slick's place and force him to join us for Phillip Island. I won't take finance issues or car problems as an excuse...
    If he can't drive it i will

Hopefully i've paid all my bills by then - i Owe about $600 to various sources which doesn't sound like much to you guys, but it's a bucket load to me.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information