Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Weekend possibly Ever II

good to see MSN confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd
    (you're running out of excuses FPV....).
    x2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Ill be in with whatever car i have at the time. So thats an additional 2 seats minimum (Clutch is so in the back again! )
    hahaha around melbourne, yes, not on the trip down though, which is a shame as i'll miss the drive but i won't get deep vein thrombosis either
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    cant remember what last year cost me but fuel was similar then so prolly $200 for me with requiring premium fuel and 2x the amount of food
    "if we were cars simon would be a 20 year old V8 falcon"

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Hopefully i've paid all my bills by then - i Owe about $600 to various sources which doesn't sound like much to you guys, but it's a bucket load to me.
    thats buttload to me, especially if i equate to hookers or ammunition of an equivalent amount
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

thats like 600 $1 hookerbots
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

i WISH i only had $600 outstanding...

can we swap?
    The Datto will rage again...

Swap the 200 for a Sewing Machine Powered 318?

Where do i sign

Oh right, you meant debt.......

While I'm on the topic - anyone up for the Grand Prix as well? I'll be there....
    This isn't a weekend trip for me - its two whole weeks.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

nah, i've got too much uni stuff on, i can't spend more than the weekend away from stabbing animals. unlike last year, when this was in february
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

It's gotta be one or the other for me - and i'm not a fan of GP's....

I was going to got the other way - already had the GP booked in. But, decided I need a break, so Phillip Is is now confirmed too.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Yeh, new job so ill only take thursday arvo and friday off to ensure my popular status continues
    The Datto will rage again...

Sorry to join in late, but my place is available this year, I have 4 single and 1 double mattresses and plenty floorspace available, so people are welcome.

I've booked accommodation in Carlton at the place I normally stay at.
    If there isn't enough space at Sauc3's place, give me a yell. My room has space for one other person - won't be 5-star (comfy mattress on floor) and I snore, but anyone's desperate, they can give me a yell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3
    Sorry to join in late, but my place is available this year, I have 4 single and 1 double mattresses and plenty floorspace available, so people are welcome.
    Awesome, thanks. I'll give you a call sometime next week about the accomodations.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Its times like these, i realise i need a job, a car, some money, a life....
    Hat trick I got a car but lack behind in the other 2
    OK - I'm in. Just confirmed my leave. Haven't sorted accommodation yet - will do that over weekend. I'll be staying on in Melbourne (or going down the Great Ocean Road or something) until the Grand Prix, then working a week before heading home. So I'll be in Melbourne or thereabouts for two weeks.
    I'm taking my car (nice cruisy Falcon, so four comfortable seats, but a fifth person could fit in if necessary as well without needing legs or head amuptations, unlike a certain 200SX) - so there's space for Cyco (if he has no d/l), FPV, Whiteballz and any other person who wants it. At least for the trip down. Since I'm coming back later, we may have to work out the trip back. Hoping Cyco can/does take his car.
    Let me know who's likely to need a ride down. And, importantly, petrol isn't an issue. Its officially a work trip and since I'm not flying down, they'll pay the equilivilent cost to the air fares in petrol money. That may make it easier for those on a budget to make the decision to go (you're running out of excuses FPV....).
    Also, first stop in Melbourne is to stop by Slick's place and force him to join us for Phillip Island. I won't take finance issues or car problems as an excuse...
    But there 2 pretty good excuses, I'm in the motorshow for 100% i can even grab a bus too the train station and walk 5-15min it's pretty easy.
    I'm just hoping my brother is home, Which he should be. I'm not sure about PI it might be a stretch even for a day trip as i would get lost But really not sure yet. But i'll try even though it's hard at the moment i'll try and save some money. Done almost a full tank too the hospital everyday, Filled it up on the 10th. Done 390km got just over 1/3 tank left, How that for a almost 15 yearold car with 300,000km+
    Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    If he can't drive it i will

Hopefully i've paid all my bills by then - i Owe about $600 to various sources which doesn't sound like much to you guys, but it's a bucket load to me.
    Yes that's low I owe....... Can't count that high
    I've booked accommodation in Carlton at the place I normally stay at.
    If there isn't enough space at Sauc3's place, give me a yell. My room has space for one other person - won't be 5-star (comfy mattress on floor) and I snore, but anyone's desperate, they can give me a yell.
    This place you stay at is it across the road from the Royal Melbourne Hospital? Cause underground a seen a Aurion same colour as yours there a day or 2 after you and Dan came down?.

Can i ask you guys what are the prices and stuff like that involved? Last time i left the house i drove too echuca before that 2005 bathurst. So i'm a little lost sheep when it comes too going out.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    I'm in the motorshow for 100%
    Me too, if thats ok.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    This place you stay at is it across the road from the Royal Melbourne Hospital? Cause underground a seen a Aurion same colour as yours there a day or 2 after you and Dan came down?.
    Is that the place next to the Ford dealer.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

Quote Originally Posted by syko
    Me too, if thats ok.
    No stay home j/k's

Quote Originally Posted by syko
    Is that the place next to the Ford dealer.
    Yep i think that's the one with that huge roundabout i hate so much

Thread Information