Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It was a good day.

900$? I ended up spending a total of 440$ for my wii, an extra controller and 4 games.

Hope it was worth it.

Well, about $190 of that was HDMI cables and the switch box so I don't have to crawl behind my TV all the time. I only got one game because there's really not much out right now that appeals to me. The only games I was looking at were NFSC, NHL07 (both of which I have for PS2 and will do me fine on PS3), and COD3 (which I bought).

The main reason I picked one up now was because I wanted a BluRay player and the options we have at the store are limited to either a Samsung or Sony machine- both of which list at $1000. And they don't play PS3 games.

Next month I'm going to pick up Rainbow Six Vegas and probably Madden 07. That coupled with GTHD and the F1 demo I'm going to download tonight should keep me more than entertained.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Yes, getting the PS3 just for the Blue Ray is a good enough deal as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Well, about $190 of that was HDMI cables and the switch box so I don't have to crawl behind my TV all the time. I only got one game because there's really not much out right now that appeals to me. The only games I was looking at were NFSC, NHL07 (both of which I have for PS2 and will do me fine on PS3), and COD3 (which I bought).

The main reason I picked one up now was because I wanted a BluRay player and the options we have at the store are limited to either a Samsung or Sony machine- both of which list at $1000. And they don't play PS3 games.

Next month I'm going to pick up Rainbow Six Vegas and probably Madden 07. That coupled with GTHD and the F1 demo I'm going to download tonight should keep me more than entertained.
    That's odd how those blu-ray players cost 400$ more then a gaming system with blu-ray built in.

I guess it's a good buy, but I'm gonna wait until there's a winner in the blu-ray/HD-DVD wars before I make a purchase (and until we finally get an HDTV).

Thread Information