Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like it!

78 84.78%
  • Not really!

14 15.22%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Luego Velocity

Are the front wheels on the wrong way round, or is it just me?

Anyway. Stop posting. Get it finished!

I wondered who would be first to notice that.
    They are only there so that i can move it around. I wasn't really paying attention when i put them on. They are only held in with 2 wheel nuts so its not hard to change them. It will be sorted before SVA though so its not a worry.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Well, I haven't been on this forum in YEARS but I thought I should re-visit.

I have graduated University now so I have loads of time to put into this. Attached is a picture I took the other week when I rolled it out of the garage, not much has changed since the last photos. Interior panels are basically all in and I am focusing on the rear end right now. Got the brakes to finish plumbing in and a tank to sort out. Fortunately I know a Aluminium Fabricator so for a small fee he is making me one to my dimensions. Should give me around 7 Gallons and a 300 mile range (dependant on my right foot). Feels good to actually make progress.
    Just call me Tom

Welcome back....keep us posted on progress. What did you graduate in?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I'm now a Bachelor of Science. Studied Multimedia Technology and Design, got a LOT of skills but it's irrelevant in today's job market, nothing around.
    Just call me Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Suka View Post
    I'm now a Bachelor of Science. Studied Multimedia Technology and Design, got a LOT of skills but it's irrelevant in today's job market, nothing around.
    and mastering in the same subjects will not increase your chances in any way?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    and mastering in the same subjects will not increase your chances in any way?
    A masters doesn't really help. Ideally I would like to end up in TV and to be honest they don't really even pay attention to the final degree grade, it's all about building a portfolio. I have a decent amount of experience under my belt but there are so few jobs going and such a huge number of people applying. Current plan is to get a decent job local to me, build up a lot of savings and then move to London with my contacts inside the BBC and work my way up there, I just can't afford to live in London right now.
    Just call me Tom

Hey Tom!
    Good to see you back, and good to see process on the Luego!
    Are you setting a goal for completion of it? Spring time?

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost View Post
    Hey Tom!
    Good to see you back, and good to see process on the Luego!
    Are you setting a goal for completion of it? Spring time?
    My goal currently is to get it moving and drivable over the winter. I could get it IVA'd and registered for Stoneleigh but I don't think I will end up working on it enough. Hopefully though I'll find a job soon and progress can pick up, right now I can't afford to go out and buy all the bits I need to finish up parts of it.
    Just call me Tom

Thread Information