Thread: Gt3/9ii (966) Gt3

Gt3/9ii (966) Gt3

This is the one that is in the back of the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images

what do you mean by "in the back of the game?"
    how do you get both the porsche gt3 and the lambo diablo gt car you showed earlier?

Well when the makers of GT3 was working on designing the game there is some cars that they never put in the game but left them in the back of the game. In order to get those cars you have to have a game shart or a shark port. the sharkport is just a tool to hock up your pS2 to your pc. then you need the program I have on my site that is free. It has all the cars in the game plus the ones that they never added to the game but left them in the back if the game. there is some where around 40 to 60 more cars but not all of them are driveable. they left off parts of the car. Like the porsche i showed you I had to add some of the parts, there were no upgrades for it. You couldnt go and buy parts for it. i had to add them from the program that is free.

Yea but Polyphony Digital only have the license to have RUF cars in the game. (official Porsche modders who are more or less their own car company now) In the discription of RUF on gt3 it reads: official modificators of one of germany's 'largest sports car companies'. They arent aloud to use the word PORSCHE in the game because they dont have the license, same with Ferrari. So how did they have the 911 at the back of the game?

Thread Information