Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My uncles new Aston

DIED???what happened????!!!!i want to visit it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    Oh, really? Your "onkle" has a Zonda? What kind of engine does it have? Transmission? Do you have pictures of it? What's the lisence plate number? Where is the engine loacated? How big are it's wheels? I don't think you even have an "onkle". So shut up.

i think he was, as us aussies would say, "taking the piss" in other words he was mocking you and any other dumbass silly enough to believe him in a very big way...

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Imaj
    DIED???what happened????!!!!i want to visit it!!!
    The owner didnt have time to run it .. at the end of its life there were barely any members anyway They all probably came here

Quote Originally Posted by nicky007
    Hmmm, being distrusted by a Scumacher fan! That's never happened to me before.....

I had no intention of sticking around long enough to have to 'prove' I own my car!! I thought it was disgraceful that someone living in London did not know where Surrey was!!

My first car was a Ford Sierra, when I was 17, so to have progressed to an Aston is a bit of an achievement in under 14 years.

At the end of the day, a car is a car, no matter how nice it is. I don't agree with speeding, so what's the point of having a motor that does 190mph when the national speed limit is 70mph?? I had never really cared for flash cars until I saw a DB9 on the road one day. I fell in love with it without knowing what make of car it was, and had to follow it 10 miles out of my way to find out. Then I thought it was going to be really expensive, but I was actually quite surprised by the cost. It wasn't as much as I thought it would be. I have taken it over to Germany a few times to really get the feel of it, but the performance doesn't really do it for me. I just think it's cute!!

I can't understand why people would lie about owning a car. It seems so petty and pointless. I will not be doing an "Egg Nog" or whatever it was, as there doesn't seem to be any point. I didn't come here to brag about my car.

I live in Greenwich, 6'bore, which is south of the river. Please buy an AtoZ and improve your local geography!

Therefore why did you tell us you owned one. and secondly, I won't buy an atlas to see where some ashole lives
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    ( a DB9 isn't anything THAT special )
    No :cried: damn you, damn you to hell
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    I've seen my fair share of complete morons on the net. It's hard to know whether someone is just being sarcastic or a jerk/idiot/liar. Or all 4.
    You just need a sense of humour.

I wouldn't have thought Rowan would want to frequent any motoring forums, can you imagine the sheer weight of questions he'd get bombarded with.

So many great cars he has owned, driven and stuffed into things...
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    You just need a sense of humour.

I wouldn't have thought Rowan would want to frequent any motoring forums, can you imagine the sheer weight of questions he'd get bombarded with.

So many great cars he has owned, driven and stuffed into things...
    He only came on for a short while asking for help about induction or something .. cant say I was very knowledgable about it so I didnt join in

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    its not even his, why the egg nog challenge thing
    Quite. Lighten up on him. He isnt a noob making outrageous claims. He has a reasonable track record. In any case its no biggy either way.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

The DB9 is an amazing wonder to see at an autoshow or on the road. Does you're uncle have any other exotic cars? If so maybe could you post some pics
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Quote Originally Posted by manik_890
    The DB9 is an amazing wonder to see at an autoshow or on the road. Does you're uncle have any other exotic cars? If so maybe could you post some pics

Unfortunatly not. But if he did they would be straight up on here
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information