Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My uncles new Aston

I dont think its his uncles. You get the same stories with kids in high school who say they have this nice car but dont drive it cuz they are afraid people will **** it up...

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    I dont think its his uncles. You get the same stories with kids in high school who say they have this nice car but dont drive it cuz they are afraid people will **** it up...
    what the hell are you talking about?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

ok then to prove it i want you to put a piece of paper on that garage door sayingn "6'bore" and take a pic of it with your phone or something

then so further back so that we can see the whole garage and the peice of paper on it and take another pic

that will prove it i guess
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    ok then to prove it i want you to put a piece of paper on that garage door sayingn "6'bore" and take a pic of it with your phone or something

then so further back so that we can see the whole garage and the peice of paper on it and take another pic

that will prove it i guess
    READ the 3rd post plz
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

6'bore, whens the next time your going to his house (or the other way)??
    Just take a picture then.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    6'bore, whens the next time your going to his house (or the other way)??
    Just take a picture then.
    I am going to do but some people just don't seem to understand it. It will probably be a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Gotta love those uncle stories.
    Totally! I remember that thread from way back

I think 6bore is telling the truth.

I'm starting to not believe him with the 'my friend took it w/out me knowing and I found out about it later' and the 'I only see him 4 times a year'
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I'm starting to not believe him with the 'my friend took it w/out me knowing and I found out about it later' and the 'I only see him 4 times a year'
    Who can tell me where surry is? Because it may shead some light on this. Also you don't buy a brand new aston and take it to your nephews house and like him sticking peices of paper on his car, cut 6'bore a break for god's sake
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    READ the 3rd post plz

you must have something that can take a pic ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Who can tell me where surry is? Because it may shead some light on this.
    You are in London, just look down some time, Surrey is directly south of you! Plenty of wonderful cars like this around certain parts of Surrey. I work in Weybridge, directly opposite a very expensive housing estate where Jenson Button lives (or at least owns one of his many houses...) Not uncommon to see Astons, Lambos, Ferraris and I've even seen 2 McMerc SLRs on the road as I'm pretty close to Woking where they are assembled. And if anyone's uncle wants to buy me a digicam, then I'll be happy to snap away
    Not UCP's only Crystal Palace fan!!

RIP Richard Burns.

Elmbridge is apparently the wealthiest place in the country, that's in Weybridge. Just a little nugget of trivia for y'all.

Very strange place, been there a few times. Every third car is either an M5, a 911 or an S class.

I think it is the other way round (Weybridge is in Elmbridge) but yeah, you are correct that it is a rich place. I must stress that I only work there, not live there.

My office is just on the top of the old banked Brooklands track which is a pretty interesting place right now. Daimler Chrysler bought the whole Brooklands area and are redeveloping it to make it into a Merc Technology Centre. Check it out herehttp://www.elmbridge.gov.uk/services...pplication.htm

Can't wait for this to be finished...
    Last edited by Plutus; 01-09-2005 at 06:32 AM.
    Not UCP's only Crystal Palace fan!!

RIP Richard Burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus
    You are in London, just look down some time, Surrey is directly south of you!
    Hey, I live up north of london, and only go to central parts, not south. And also where I live it's ordanary to see cars like ferraris 308's, mondials and 328's. Not to mention numerous lambo's. And you can find many merc's slr in garages in mayfair area or somewhere like that. Also Im only 14 so don't think that I'll know where everything is in london.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Thread Information