Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: okay i will finally post my car on here

okay i will finally post my car on here

holy crap so many people have been pestering me to put my car on here so i will

my Avatar has been darkened a bit*

here is my car they are low res and oldish like a coulple of months i got them off my mates comp cos i dont have a digi cam and there are no engine pics, he took some he just deleted them. this was when i still had my crappy standard wing(now removed)

BHP-346
    0-400m-13.4

it runs off a spoon block with a small greddy turbo and a custom intercooler, toda pistons, crank and camshaft, AEM filter ARC radiator, hks oil catch tank, turbosmart bov (vee port), samco hoses, venom cams, hks timing belt, NGK spark plugs, custom exhaust header, lukey 2.5' mandrell exhaust, lukey muffler (if it growls its a lukey)(that was a cheap line) and some other shit that i cant remember

C-west front bar(modified) custom N-1 skirts opium rear bar, 17 inch roh wheels, toyos, sparco shift knob, sparco pedals, custom blue paint
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i am imature

I am so smart, S.M.R.T, i am so smart, DOH!, i mean, S.M.A.R.T- Homer Simpson

Hey not bad. Little bit ricey but ohh well. Looks pretty good except for the two exhaust holes at the bak with only one exhaust. At least you don't have the attitude of a ricer and at least the car is pretty powerful (3 more HP than a BMW M3!) .

Lets see some more pics if you can ever get hold of a digital camera.

At least to me, your signature sounds pretty ironic

Anyway, nobody can argue with that amount of power. Care to take the ownership challenge?

Be resonable Egg Nog he hasn't got any stickers on it, and as he says its hard to keep a Civic looking unricey. Just please don't put Altezza lights on it or a Aluminum wing thingy, or as a matter of fact any big wing, keep it reasonably subtle.

There is a certain thing I like to call the "performance to looks modification (ricing) ratio" for every bit of visual modification there should be a decent performance upgrade...

And I think this car obeys this ratio..

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    There is a certain thing I like to call the "performance to looks modification (ricing) ratio" for every bit of visual modification there should be a decent performance upgrade...

And I think this car obeys this ratio..
    yea, the bodykit is only there because the massive (massive for a civic) intercooler would not fit in the standard bar and the rest is there because it looked odd with no side or rear bodykit.

and i HATE those big aluminium wings on civics, they look good on SOME cars
    i am imature

Well that makes sense I suppose, I agree with you cars do look rather untidy with only the front bodykitted..

Do you plan to do any other mods to it soon?

Oh yea i forgot.

i also got a twin plate ACT cluch, B&M short shifter, Apex'i turbo timer, 5' sport-comp tacho, project mu calipers for the front, front brakes (disk) for the back with endless pads all-round, panasonic head deck (crappy standard speakers), one Akai sub and amp, lightened flywheel.
    i am imature

Well that makes sense I suppose, I agree with you cars do look rather untidy with only the front bodykitted..

Do you plan to do any other mods to it soon?
    i dont know why but i want NOS!!!!

my friend has got it in his evo i always wanted it since he got it
    i am imature

Personally I think you should carry out other modifications before getting NOS. I just think its a bit pointless unless you are a real hard core drag racer.

Personally I think you should carry out other modifications before getting NOS. I just think its a bit pointless unless you are a real hard core drag racer.
    yea but i would love to say i have 2Ks worth of NOS in my car

people would be like this (only less animated and cartoony)

(New Zealand $)
    i am imature

I think saying something like "i've got 400hp in my car" would make much the same impact

I think saying something like "i've got 400hp in my car" would make much the same impact
    true. but it would be better if i said i have almost 400bhp in a civic
    i am imature

it's very borderline ricey in my opinion. one part of me says that it has 346hp. the other part says CIVIC. you did good with this one, though

Personally I'd go for a more subtle bodykit, but aside from that it's a nice, subtle, relatively clean-looking Civic. The fact that it has more than enough go to back up the show takes down the rice factor significantly. When compared to modded Civics as a whole, this one looks even more subtle. No pointless stickers, no wannabe BMW Z3 gills in the fenders, no great big wing, great looking, non-tacky rims, all in all a nice car.
    "The good news is, not one of the 50 states has the death penalty for speeding....although I'm not too sure about Ohio."

Sesquipedalian -- a really cool word. It means long-winded, polysyllabic, or verbose. See the word describes itself...isn't that neat?

1988 Nissan 200SX SE V6

UCP's most hardcore S12 fan!

Thread Information