Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: the offical Karrmann rice alert log thread.

I edited that post.

First, follow your own advice - nothing nice to say, dont say anything.

The language went over the top.
    You have been given PLENTY of leaway in the past, just remember that abuse will lead to bans. STOP IT.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    then why haven't you banned jim yet?

he does crap like that daily.
    Coz he doesn't post the complete words perhaps ?
    Because there is SOME attempt at humour - a cruel humour no doubt, but we're all grown up.

Your post was just personal vitriol.

And you aren't party to PMs to users, so don't make assumptions !!!

You are on a forum with more mature people.
    Some of the humour is cruel and you have to learn to act grown up if you want to play with the big boys.

OR, don't' post such useless drivel that few are interested in.

You've redefined "floggin a dead horse" for me. I've never seen anyone keep trying the same stuff when nobody cares. Most folks realise and drop it !!

If someone posts something it's often best to ignore it but somehow you drag it all up. The comment on your mother ( I had to go find it ) was WEEKS ago. Learn to be adult and let things goo !!!!

PS: Posted as me the UCPer not me the 'mod'
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

ok yesterday i saw a mustang that was stock except for a hood, bodykit and a fartcan.

and i'm not sure if this is rice but I saw a cavalier with racing stripes on the trunk and a mismatched fender with Z3 style vents in it.

so rice or nice? you choose.

and today I saw a ford Contour (or previous Gen Mondeo for you brits who don't know what a Contour is.)

well it had a gold grille, windshield banner and a fartcan with gold wheels.

and I saw a 93 Civic sedan that was riced to the max, you name it, it had it.

well, when I went to McDonalds I saw a
    Cavalier that was black with a white bodykit, that had a fartcan and wal mart spinners at a gas station and pulling out of the micky ds was a Miata (?) with a fartcan and custom rims.

I just cleaned about 30 posts out of this thread. For reason, see the Website Discussion thread about personal attacks. Keep up the attacks and flaming - then find somewhere else to go after the banishments.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I just cleaned about 30 posts out of this thread. For reason, see the Website Discussion thread about personal attacks. Keep up the attacks and flaming - then find somewhere else to go after the banishments.

THat explains why my post count went down then
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    ok yesterday i saw a mustang that was stock except for a hood, bodykit and a fartcan.

and i'm not sure if this is rice but I saw a cavalier with racing stripes on the trunk and a mismatched fender with Z3 style vents in it.

so rice or nice? you choose.

and today I saw a ford Contour (or previous Gen Mondeo for you brits who don't know what a Contour is.)

well it had a gold grille, windshield banner and a fartcan with gold wheels.

and I saw a 93 Civic sedan that was riced to the max, you name it, it had it.
    karrmann this is getting boring, you just go ask Cotterik, if i was to make a pointless stupid thread like this about all the ricers near my thread would be double the size of this one in a day.

there is no point. its getting boring and noone really takes any notice of it.

if your gonna go on about it atleast post some pics of the cars.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    karrmann this is getting boring, you just go ask Cotterik, if i was to make a pointless stupid thread like this about all the ricers near my thread would be double the size of this one in a day.

there is no point. its getting boring and noone really takes any notice of it.

if your gonna go on about it atleast post some pics of the cars.

I agree, althought when we now try to tell him this, he is 'protected' by the new personal attacks rule.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

No, there is a difference between criticism and personal attacks. Attack his thread in a mature manner. Attack his points in a mature manner. You don't have to attack him personally - something that is done quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    I agree, althought when we now try to tell him this, he is 'protected' by the new personal attacks rule.
    And it's not a new rule. It's just the attacks, on him and others, are getting out of hand and more prevalent and we're trying to rein them in. Leniency is so yesterday.

ok people you gotta see this, this is truely a rice disaster.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...533232562&rd=1
    rice probe
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...534127966&rd=1

and I say a stock accord with a fartcan and a scoobie that was decked out with stickers and had a fartcan.

this is really bad rice, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...544113785&rd=1

1998 dodge neon. carbon fiber hood, invader front bumper(cracked), buddy klub rear bumper(cracked), z3 fenders, 5% window tint, clean int., 5.5in indash flip up monitor with game port under seat., cold air intake, strut bar,lowered 2inch!!! white gauges with color change, gauge pod, white dash. rear spoiler. 107k on car and under 65k on a newer motor. tranny needs work, not burnt out it just stopped pulling in forward gears out of no were. reverse still works fine. buyer responsible for pick up within 7days of end and deposit within 28hrs. leave any questions if need be. good luck to all. and all bids are contractual obligations!!!!!!!!!!! you know who you are.(both bumpers are repairable, and only take a few hours) [email protected] for all other inquiries.

I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Karrmann - welcome back. I hope your future here is more pleasant than your past.

Everyone else - lay off and let's not start over again. Actions on both sides will be closely watched.

thank you very much Matt.

I know i'm having problems with some kids at school, so really i'm a bit on edge and not in the mood to put up with any idiots currently.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    thank you very much Matt.

I know i'm having problems with some kids at school, so really i'm a bit on edge and not in the mood to put up with any idiots currently.
    ... Well then don't call them idiots...

Thread Information