Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 5

Is the Toyota GT-One still present in GT5?
    Nothing to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    wen wil u ps3 fagz reelise it sux
    when new jersey stops sucking
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Forza won't have a patch on GT5. The physics are shallow, the graphics are substandard...

wen will u xbox fagz reelise it sux?

Quote Originally Posted by AERO_HDT View Post
    Forza won't have a patch on GT5. The physics are shallow, the graphics are substandard...

wen will u xbox fagz reelise it sux?

the ironing is delicous
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

No offense, but it feels like all the forums noobs seem to gravitate towards this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    No offense, but it feels like all the forums noobs seem to gravitate towards this thread...
    I guess the classical Playstation fanboys choose the GT series as one of their flag-waver domains.........and will go anywhere at anytime to defend it.

GT is still a rock solid franchise. It just needs to evolve more, especially if we are gonna have to wait 3 to 5 years in between installments. I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't wait almost 4 years between GT3 and GT4 just to get a larger car and track roster.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    GT is still a rock solid franchise. It just needs to evolve more, especially if we are gonna have to wait 3 to 5 years in between installments. I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't wait almost 4 years between GT3 and GT4 just to get a larger car and track roster.
    that is true, given the delay it really does need to descend from the heavens and lead us to the promised land

in a nascar vehicle.. no wait
    but seriously, by rights it should be awesome.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    the ironing is delicous
    I need a new ironing board.....which one works better? PS3 or 360...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

I guess the classical Playstation fanboys choose the GT series as one of their flag-waver domains.........and will go anywhere at anytime to defend it.

Oh yeah, Gran Turismo is awesome, no doubt, but the fanboys sometimes do get a bit annoying.

That is true, GT3 and GT4 wasn't that much different. The most significant aspect was the addition of more tracks, B-Spec and the photography. That's about it.

Let's hope GT5 is more revolutionary. Weather changes would be nice. Maybe a track editor?

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    I need a new ironing board.....which one works better? PS3 or 360...
    ps3. but only because my 360 heat sink power pack thing makes a goddamn fantastic door stop

That is true, GT3 and GT4 wasn't that much different. The most significant aspect was the addition of more tracks, B-Spec and the photography. That's about it.
    And call me crazy.....because maybe it's just the monitor I played them on.......but I think GT3 actually seemed to look a smidge better than GT4 did. Something about the lighting in GT4 just didn't seem to capture as well as in did in 3. But......like I said.......maybe that's just my twisted sense of perception.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

And call me crazy.....because maybe it's just the monitor I played them on.......but I think GT3 actually seemed to look a smidge better than GT4 did. Something about the lighting in GT4 just didn't seem to capture as well as in did in 3. But......like I said.......maybe that's just my twisted sense of perception.
    You know what? I may not think the shading is better in GT4, but I will admit that the change in graphics isn't revolutionary either. I played GT3 recently, and to be honest I probably wouldn't mind if GT4 had GT3's graphics. Which goes to say they didn't make it all that different.

And going back to GT5, Amazon is already accepting preorders for a game that doesn't even have a launch date yet.

Talk about weird.

For all I know is, if you get your hopes up you'll get burned, especially for those waiting for Gran Turismo for the PSP.

You know what? I may not think the shading is better in GT4, but I will admit that the change in graphics isn't revolutionary either. I played GT3 recently, and to be honest I probably wouldn't mind if GT4 had GT3's graphics. Which goes to say they didn't make it all that different.

And going back to GT5, Amazon is already accepting preorders for a game that doesn't even have a launch date yet.

Talk about weird.

For all I know is, if you get your hopes up you'll get burned, especially for those waiting for Gran Turismo for the PSP.
    it seems october could be the date.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    it seems october could be the date.
    GT5, or the PSP version?

Damn... I just bought Prologue.

Couldn't resist at $27.

GT5, or the PSP version?

Damn... I just bought Prologue.

Couldn't resist at $27.
    For GT5.
    EDIT: sorry, I messed, it's November: Play.com (UK) : Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) : PlayStation3 - Free Delivery
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information