Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The First EVER GT3 comp

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    I'm comtemplating whether i shoudl post the time i got today, or wait until thursday or some time to post it. I was impressed with the final time i got today, and no doubt im bound to shed some time from it if i practise during the week, but then no doubt after Painterr's time around Laguna Seca, i dont think i'll win this round

i would like it better if you just do it in one final post at the end of the week because this makes it easire for me when i am going through getting everyones final score, if you want on that thread (at the end of the week)you can post your times for each day that you got and i will use your fastedt one
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

yeah, i noticed in the first post that you mentioned one post for the time per entrant, and im just tossing up the idea whether to wait or not because i know im not going to win with Painterr entered
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    yeah, i noticed in the first post that you mentioned one post for the time per entrant, and im just tossing up the idea whether to wait or not because i know im not going to win with Painterr entered

yes but you are using exactly the same car, the only differance that could be is how he sets his cars up (maybee he might be able to give us all some tips one day to help us) other than that it is just the drivers skill. I concidered making it so that you cant make any changes so that it would be even more equil but i decides against it.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Smile

Oh ye one more thing in transmition / semi - racing gear ratios cannot be adjusted, my gear ratios are a little low at the top off the hill but it goes, and the ride height cannot be adjusted without racing suspension, just thought I should tell you's...

Quote Originally Posted by SPN:DOC
    Oh ye one more thing in transmition / semi - racing gear ratios cannot be adjusted, my gear ratios are a little low at the top off the hill but it goes, and the ride height cannot be adjusted without racing suspension, just thought I should tell you's...

OK WHAT I WILL DO IS SAY THAT YOU CAN USE THE RACING SUSPENTION BUT THEN THAT IS IT

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    OK WHAT I WILL DO IS SAY THAT YOU CAN USE THE RACING SUSPENTION BUT THEN THAT IS IT
    ahaha sweet...

Quote Originally Posted by SPN:DOC
    ahaha sweet...

this is a message to everyone no more mods now no matter what you say next week i will have more time to set up the car and make sure that everything that you have been saying this time is corrected. i will also be moving up to a more expensive car every week.

oh well ill say it again good luck

hehehe fun fun fun, go for the most expensive car you can next week then go for a crappy car the next. just an opinion.
    i am imature

I am so smart, S.M.R.T, i am so smart, DOH!, i mean, S.M.A.R.T- Homer Simpson

well there is worry for those of you with 3 million, thats not alot of money... 34.5 million is!

is it alright if it use simualtion tyres??
    (and i think you should next comp make the TCS and ASM 0 only, that would make it more realistic i think. you guys are fast, im not very pleased with the times ive been getting, i just cant seem to get the s's right.. i think theres another 4 or 5 seconds in it to get yet...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    well there is worry for those of you with 3 million, thats not alot of money... 34.5 million is!

is it alright if it use simualtion tyres??
    (and i think you should next comp make the TCS and ASM 0 only, that would make it more realistic i think. you guys are fast, im not very pleased with the times ive been getting, i just cant seem to get the s's right.. i think theres another 4 or 5 seconds in it to get yet...

its up to you about the tyres i put the sport onesin as the max option that you were allowed if you want to use other tyres that are lower down the scale then feel free.

if i chose the most expenive car that i could find then i dont know if all of out competitirs would be able to afford it which is why i am letting people post how much money they have

i know that challenger has got quite a good time at the moment, so keep trying

what do you guys think, should you be allowed to cut corners such as the first shicane (sp) after the forst corner or not?

what do you guys think, should you be allowed to cut corners such as the first shicane (sp) after the forst corner or not?
    you should be able to do it anyway you like,,,,,which ever way you thinks faster! not that a cut across the grass....

yes
    i am imature

I am so smart, S.M.R.T, i am so smart, DOH!, i mean, S.M.A.R.T- Homer Simpson

rite ok then next time i want the winner to choose a track tat you cant take short cuts then this time you can go the way that you think is fastest

i say just have the restrictions on the cars.
    I am the Stig

Thread Information