Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2nd GT3 competition

UP UP UP UP UP dont want anyone to forget!!

Has everyone been having troubles like me with the beast!!! hehehehe I have logged over 400 miles on that car so far! If anyone wants my settings let me know!

OH yea mustang123 when you say medium tires is that T5's If my memory is correct there is a little differents between the two versions!
    Last edited by painterr; 05-26-2004 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    UP UP UP UP UP dont want anyone to forget!!

Has everyone been having troubles like me with the beast!!! hehehehe I have logged over 400 miles on that car so far! If anyone wants my settings let me know!

OH yea mustang123 when you say medium tires is that T5's If my memory is correct there is a little differents between the two versions!

I am posting my time now because i have exams all day tomorrow and revision all day today, so here it is (below) 1:39.898, i am not to happy with this time bacause i only had about 5 laps trying it out, and this was the best time that i gt in those laps

thye are the proper racing tyres on medium softness, not sure what there name is (T5? )
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:28 PM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i think my Medium's are coming up as T4's, but dont worry mustang, your about 5 seconds a lap faster than me at this stage
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    i think my Medium's are coming up as T4's, but dont worry mustang, your about 5 seconds a lap faster than me at this stage

Wahoo go me that was just a very lucky lap, when i was playing with the setup, i think i left it basically all standard accept ride height and changed gear ratios to about 24 on the overall setting
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

well the first ever lap i turned out was something like a 1:45 but that was before i went in and played around with the suspension. now im either having trouble with oversteer, or not carrying enough speed through the corners to get around the oversteer. my gearing though is set up to top out at about 230km/h which is plenty enough down the back straight surprisingly.

im gunna give the car a good running in tomorrow, and if i cant get it any better i'll just post my current best lap
    I am the Stig

well the first ever lap i turned out was something like a 1:45 but that was before i went in and played around with the suspension. now im either having trouble with oversteer, or not carrying enough speed through the corners to get around the oversteer. my gearing though is set up to top out at about 230km/h which is plenty enough down the back straight surprisingly.

im gunna give the car a good running in tomorrow, and if i cant get it any better i'll just post my current best lap

on that lap my first section wasnt too good but the last few corners i did amazingly, i can beat my first sector everytime now but i loose about a 1.5 seconds + what i have gained on the rest of the lap (about .7 of a sec) all in the last part

well i just realised i havent fitted the LSD yet, so that may cure some of my oversteer problems, or at least give me some control over them. since i've had to shell out over $600K for the car, its no worry but i never saved it after my first runs, so tomorrow im starting from scratch again
    I am the Stig

well i just realised i havent fitted the LSD yet, so that may cure some of my oversteer problems, or at least give me some control over them. since i've had to shell out over $600K for the car, its no worry but i never saved it after my first runs, so tomorrow im starting from scratch again

well next time you should read more carefuly

good luck for tomorrow then

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    I am posting my time now because i have exams all day tomorrow and revision all day today, so here it is (below) 1:29.898, i am not to happy with this time bacause i only had about 5 laps trying it out, and this was the best time that i gt in those laps

thye are the proper racing tyres on medium softness, not sure what there name is (T5? )
    the pic says 1.39.898. not 1.29.898
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Just couldn't get a handle on the car... At first, I tried the LSD, but having never used it before I wasn't sure how the settings would affect my driving. Hated using it, so I took it off. Then I ran faster without it, lol..
    1:39.301
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

HAHA can see you

well done just beaten me

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Just couldn't get a handle on the car... At first, I tried the LSD, but having never used it before I wasn't sure how the settings would affect my driving. Hated using it, so I took it off. Then I ran faster without it, lol..
    1:39.301
    well done mate

i just ran in the low 1.36 on my fith lap and im still changing the settings of the car.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

I'm shitty and old. I only have GT2. I still have the same tracks and cars. Can I get in on this?
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I'm shitty and old. I only have GT2. I still have the same tracks and cars. Can I get in on this?

yeah why not as long as you are able to do the same mods to the same car on the same track, you can enter but this weeks deadline is tomorrow night you you better be fast

Sorry guys i didnt post a time last competition because i had a really busy week with soccer and now i just bought a steering wheel for the ps2 and its hard getting used to. I would rather spend time getting as good with the wheel as with the controller so im not gonna be posting a time this week either. I have a lot of soccer coming up this week but i think ill be able to try out the next competition.

Thread Information