Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ricer

Ricer

What is a ricer?

I found this when trying to find a good definition of what is a ricer after seeing all of you saying it... well.. i still can't stop laughing

very funny .... lololol
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Funny but TRUE
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

I know so many people like that..... finally people who feel the same way as me

HAHA very funny very amusing
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Come on guys!

Look... I don't know what the deal is with you people dissing "ricers" like that. I mean, it's not their fault that their cars have to sport these huge rear wings. It's really Honda/Mazda/Hyundai's fault! You see, they should have studied the aerodynamics of a Civic/MX3/Sonata past 150 mph (which all of these cars easily surpass. I mean, if the engineers over in Japan had just done their jobs and fitted these cars with ground effects and fans and sculpted bodies to maximize airflow at these speeds these poor kids wouldn't have to sacrifice rearward visibility for the sake of high speed stability.

I, for one, am tired of these auto companies putting crap products on the market. I have already written Honda, Mazda, and Hyundai, and they have assured me that the next generation of little underpowered automotive appliances will undergo rigorous high speed wind tunnel analysis. Honda, being the exemplary company that it is, has offered to develop the next Civic sedan alongside the F1 BAR. Kudos to them!

****ing ricers...

hahaha great 1. did u make that up? if so good job!
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    hahaha great 1. did u make that up? if so good job!
    Thanks. Yes I did.

Quote Originally Posted by CassioC
    Thanks. Yes I did.
    lol, nice write-up man
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

I think the ricer culture all depend on where you are from. For instance, i might not be a ricer but 70% of the people who modify their car are ricer, and half of the ricer only have a stock car with hey-look-how-good-my-car-can-fart type of muffler.

There are several reasons that leads to this in my hometown...
    1. No point having good performance, not enough road for you to show that engine under your hood. 200HP and you are the king of the road here.
    2. There is no race track and official race, unless the Sport and Youth depertment organize a drag race, like twice a year.
    3. Street Race is illegal..
    4. Modify your car too much is illegal..
    5. Being a ricer is not...
    6. There is 5 times more car show than races...
    7. Performance is 20% of the total score in the car show (i still can't get over with that lancer GSR lose out to a ricer's 3 cylinder Diahatsu Move)
    8. Its easier for a ricer to pick up chix here than a racer can one of the reason i'm still dateless...

so... well.. thats about it..

hey how about answaring all the statement about ricers? i'll go first.. i think it will be fun...

omg.. it is too long... can't i attach txt file?
    Last edited by SilverArrowZ; 06-23-2004 at 12:28 AM.

hahaha nice, my fav is_ You think a deep farty noise = the sound of high performance
    hahaha lol good 1
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

I don't really get it but what is the real joy behind all these non-performance upgrade...

they say guys are just as same as girls. We spend all our money to soup up our car while they do the same.. just on themselves... if girls do that for self confidence and to attract opposit sex, ricer do that for the same reason too? self confidence and to pick up chix

I saw a guy here in Miami (ricer capital of the world, I think) driving a 'souped up' Civic with these huge fat tires in the rear wheels, and a pair of skinny (stock) rims at the front of the car. The worst part is that the guy saw me laughing at him while we were at the light and then got offended (I guess) because he revved that little one-point-nothing liter engine and dropped the clutch, chirping the front tires.

...I passed him before the end of the block

Quote Originally Posted by SilverArrowZ
    I don't really get it but what is the real joy behind all these non-performance upgrade...

they say guys are just as same as girls. We spend all our money to soup up our car while they do the same.. just on themselves... if girls do that for self confidence and to attract opposit sex, ricer do that for the same reason too? self confidence and to pick up chix
    Thats what ive always wondered too, why do they do it!!!!???
    I think they are satisfied with the perfomance of their 16+ second car, being that theyve never driven anything faster, and want to "customize" the car to make it look cooler.

You know what I hate? When they own an Eclipse RS and remove the "RS" so that you wonder "Hummm?? Is it a GSX, GST?? etc" And then you pass them and see that it has drum brakes in the back "Ohhh yes, it is an RS"

They also do it with Celicas, remove the GT so you think it's a GTS.

Trust me guys, if it doesnt say what it is then it is the cheapest model.. Cause if it is the expensive one they wear it with pride.

Oh and Civics take it even further, they remove the LX to put a "Type R"

Thread Information