Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testing Forza: Video

Testing Forza: Video

Nice Vid. I read the article in that magazine and the game is just goin to be badass and probably better than Grand turismo 4.

Can't wait till this game hits stores !

For anybody who already hasn't: pick up an issue of pop. science. Great article on Forza. Great vid Niko. Thanks.

looks pretty good.. but i dont think itll top GT4... average lap times 8 seconds too fast, wereas GT on Nurburgring was only seven secs, and thats 12 miles... sorry i dont know were that came from it was on forum long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Re-Re-Re post. (Although it wasn't made into a thread, go ahead, delete my post. I dare you. )
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Re-Re-Re post. (Although it wasn't made into a thread, go ahead, delete my post. I dare you. )
    Quoting myself so if they delete my post it's still here.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Forza isn't going to be any better than GT4. I know they have Ferrari's and Porsche, and even online mode. It only has good graphics, and I bet Microsoft won't even test out real cars like PolyPhony did. GT4 is way better even without car damage. I think car damage should never be made because when they have car damage, people complain about never finishing a race in one piece, but when they don't, people will complain about no car damage. Why don't people just learn how to drive without bumping into anything? Anyway, GT4 is a real example of what a true driving simulator is like, but Forza is just a exciting driving game, but doesn't have a lot of real factors like GT4 does. That's why GT4 is "The Drive of Your Life", not "The Drive to Crap Up Your Ride".
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Forza isn't going to be any better than GT4. I know they have Ferrari's and Porsche, and even online mode. It only has good graphics, and I bet Microsoft won't even test out real cars like PolyPhony did. GT4 is way better even without car damage. I think car damage should never be made because when they have car damage, people complain about never finishing a race in one piece, but when they don't, people will complain about no car damage. Why don't people just learn how to drive without bumping into anything? Anyway, GT4 is a real example of what a true driving simulator is like, but Forza is just a exciting driving game, but doesn't have a lot of real factors like GT4 does.
    Read the popular science issue with the Forza article in it. Why is GT4 a true driving simulator and forza just an exciting driving game? How can you say these things when you haven't even played it, since its not even out?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Is it only for xbox? I wonder....xbox 2 is coming out later this year...will it be able to play xbox 1 games?

Anyways, the game sounds like fun, and they were able to get Ferrari's and lambo's...i think, so it could be better than gt4...but doesnt seem like much different...driving and graphics wise.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    Is it only for xbox? I wonder....xbox 2 is coming out later this year...will it be able to play xbox 1 games?

Anyways, the game sounds like fun, and they were able to get Ferrari's and lambo's...i think, so it could be better than gt4...but doesnt seem like much different...driving and graphics wise.
    s-e-X-BOX 2 is coming out this year? IDK, i doubt it... haven't heard anything.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Wow that is awesome

It only has good graphics, and I bet Microsoft won't even test out real cars like PolyPhony did.
    So you think its Bill Gates making the games? Project Gotham Racing 1&2 for the Xbox did however, that was Bizarre Creations, not microsoft.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

March 11, 2005 - This fall -- probably November-- Microsoft will launch its next-generation system, codenamed Xenon. The Redmond, Washington-based software company that built its wealth and power on word processors, operating systems, and office tools, knows that being the primary technology in your living room is now more important than being just the center of your parents' study.
    Last edited by driftnWRX; 03-16-2005 at 12:37 AM.

Forza isn't going to be any better than GT4. I know they have Ferrari's and Porsche, and even online mode. It only has good graphics, and I bet Microsoft won't even test out real cars like PolyPhony did. GT4 is way better even without car damage. I think car damage should never be made because when they have car damage, people complain about never finishing a race in one piece, but when they don't, people will complain about no car damage. Why don't people just learn how to drive without bumping into anything? Anyway, GT4 is a real example of what a true driving simulator is like, but Forza is just a exciting driving game, but doesn't have a lot of real factors like GT4 does. That's why GT4 is "The Drive of Your Life", not "The Drive to Crap Up Your Ride".
    HAHA!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!!

1 - they tested out real cars
    2 - how can you have a simulation that doesnt simulate things that are an integral part of racing?
    3 - in GT4, people WON'T learn how to drive without bumping into anything because there is no penalty for bumping into anything.
    4 - this is my conclusion. are you ready? here it is: You are officially a retard.
    halo 2 - november 9

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Really cool video, btw. I wasn't interested in this game, until now. And since it's out in the summer, I'll prob have a little extra cash lying around. I'll still keep an eye on the rewievs, if it ends up good, I'll get it for sure!
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thread Information