Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do if.....

What would you do if.....

What would you do if you had the opportunity to do ANYTHING and get away with it?

Me personally, i'd get an f6 Typhoon and lay 2 fat tyre marks along Steve Bracks's driveway and smoke up the front of his house, AND do the same infont of the rest of the Victorian government. The bastards want to change the ADR's so that speedo's only read up to 130km/h and have them limited to that or some crap. These are the buggers supporting the "no tolerance" speed campaign as well
    I am the Stig

rob bill gates and use the money to make myself a TT muricelago
    and probably head butt malcolm mclaren, that'd show him for destrpying the sex pistols
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

mate i reckon you could get away with 4 turbo's on a V12, but twin's might be safer
    I am the Stig

a few years ago gemballa (porsche tuners) twin-turboed a diablo.
    900hp and 415kmh later....
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

that'd be a pretty good sight, they can get about 600kw out of those 3.6L boxer's with some pretty mean setups
    I am the Stig

they have to ditch the AWD front drive shafts once they get to 600+hp cause they cant take the power which is a pity cause a 900hp AWD 911 would lay some serious numbers
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    What would you do if you had the opportunity to do ANYTHING and get away with it?
    I'd like to lead a country to war by lying about the purpose and convincing everyone that I had God on my side.

no... wait .... damn ..... someone's beat me to that one

Anyway .....

sticker the car up to match the event sponsorship for a WRC event.
    Turn up at the first stage with number 13 ( no reputable rally driver would TOUCH that number ) and complete the whole event. .... in a Corvette

mate nearly got away with this on last years classic Monte Carlo event. Guided by the police into competitor parking and parc ferme, posed for photos and even interviewed by French TV/radio - never sure if it ever got boradcast
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

i wouldve thought Gemballa had the resources to strengthen the standard drivetrain somewhat, i would be pretty pissed if it only handled 600hp....but still, the Carrera 2 compared to the C4 is still faster, but i guess once you add the power, traction goes out the window

you really think you could survive in a Corvette at a rally Matra? sounds.......interesting........to say the least
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    you really think you could survive in a Corvette at a rally Matra? sounds.......interesting........to say the least
    Sorry guys, you should know my warped sense of humour by now and this IS the Aussie forum.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

From what I have read on some posts the new Corvette can virtually do anything as long as Stig isnt driving it,as Stig couldnt drive a nail into a bit of wood or so Ive been told
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Sorry guys, you should know my warped sense of humour by now and this IS the Aussie forum.
    well yes it is warped, but then again it IS the aussie forums, but that just beens anything goes and no one gives a shit its a hole in here man

Quote Originally Posted by charged
    From what I have read on some posts the new Corvette can virtually do anything as long as Stig isnt driving it,as Stig couldnt drive a nail into a bit of wood or so Ive been told
    well ive seen alot of people rant on about how good the transverse leaf sprung suspension is, but im not buying it, coil's anyday for me im afraid....
    I am the Stig

Yeah your right there,the latest Ive been told about the Corvette suspension is it will last longer,what is it a sports car or a 4WD rock hopper.Im rippin the coils out the back of the surf tommorrow and reingineering it for leaves
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

i hate that.....everythings about long life reliability and shit in the US, its like they'd rather not make a car you actually have to work on.....i know it can have its benefits excaping that route, but maybe Matra'll say smething about actually getting you head under the bonnet, or fiddling with other parts of the suspension to make it go better
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    a few years ago gemballa (porsche tuners) twin-turboed a diablo.
    900hp and 415kmh later....
    put twin turbos on a diablo? jeeeessus
    imagine the fuel consumption

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    put twin turbos on a diablo? jeeeessus
    imagine the fuel consumption
    cant be any worse than the Enzo's 32L/100km youd think
    I am the Stig

Thread Information