Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360 : Forza Motorsport 2

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    man... I need to get XBL service.... >.<

This game is tooooo fun. I don't know if I have one car I can boast about, I basically just use what I have for races, tune them to the top of the class for class events, or tied with the fastest car in the event for non.

I do have a U class Evo IX I enjoy.

Does anyone notice that corvettes seem to be WAY GOOD for their rating? I swear a corvette rated equally to any other car will win. I have no problem with corevettes being good cars, but they're not rated correctly!

Forvette Motorsport II.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    man... I need to get XBL service.... >.<

This game is tooooo fun. I don't know if I have one car I can boast about, I basically just use what I have for races, tune them to the top of the class for class events, or tied with the fastest car in the event for non.

I do have a U class Evo IX I enjoy.

Does anyone notice that corvettes seem to be WAY GOOD for their rating? I swear a corvette rated equally to any other car will win. I have no problem with corevettes being good cars, but they're not rated correctly!

Forvette Motorsport II.
    No. The Z06 doesn't brake very good, and gets extremely touchy with zero down force.

If anything the Ferrari's are.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Woot I just got to level 50. It's as high as the game lets you go.
    John says:
    i'm afraid to fap

so, after playing it to level 50, how does it compare to the origional? I have been thinking of getting a 360 for this reason only. Heck I did it for the xbox, I only own two games for it, yet I have the fanatec speedster wheel. Is it worth 400 bucks?
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

yes

*filler*
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i'm pretty sure whiteballz bought a 360 for this game only. well..and RB6
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I'm pretty sure the guys that are thinking in buying an X360 would like to know that in the future your xbox's are candidates to the infamous red circle of death... a shame really, microsoft said all of them are defective and extended the warranty to 3 years, after that you are on your own...
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    so, after playing it to level 50, how does it compare to the origional? I have been thinking of getting a 360 for this reason only. Heck I did it for the xbox, I only own two games for it, yet I have the fanatec speedster wheel. Is it worth 400 bucks?
    No clue, as I've never played the original.
    John says:
    i'm afraid to fap

Played the first one.. Just never bothered reaching level 50.. However I just hit level 30 today I got GOW Back today so I want to finish that, plus I'm hooked back on to COD 3.. Thank God for summer holiday and lack of jobs!!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt View Post
    Thank God for summer holiday and lack of jobs!!
    I hear you there, but it's no good when you need money to buy a 360 and Forza + wheel but can't get a job to finance it
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    It's worth it. My God, it's worth it...I'm going to buy a 'wheel, but I'm waiting to see what becomes available.

BTW: Has anyone else here tuned a Shelby Mustang GT500? I have literally all the chassis upgrades, Avon race tyres in the wider fitment, and have tuned the chassis as according to the FM2 calculator, as well as setting 100% downforce on the aero upgrades...but it still suffers from rampant wheelspin off the line and a total inability to put power down on the exit of a corner in 1st, 2nd or 2rd gears unless the car's 100% straight...it's almost as loony as the TVR Speed Twelve - but one hell of a lot of fun.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    BTW: Has anyone else here tuned a Shelby Mustang GT500? I have literally all the chassis upgrades, Avon race tyres in the wider fitment, and have tuned the chassis as according to the FM2 calculator, as well as setting 100% downforce on the aero upgrades...but it still suffers from rampant wheelspin off the line and a total inability to put power down on the exit of a corner in 1st, 2nd or 2rd gears unless the car's 100% straight...it's almost as loony as the TVR Speed Twelve - but one hell of a lot of fun.
    Perhaps up the percentage-for-lock the accel-part of the differential is on? Did that for a fully tuned Zonda - only if you hit the top of the torque powerband, while turning, will it slide out (that car is glorious btw.....7:0x lap times on the Nur'Ring).
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    It's worth it. My God, it's worth it...I'm going to buy a 'wheel, but I'm waiting to see what becomes available.

Geek :P I joke! it's the "its almost as loony part"

thought i'd post a pic of my pride and joy, standard engine (why mess with perfection) highly tweaked chassis, takes very little adjustments to change it from drifter to track destroyer. i loves it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

I got XBL, my gamertag is NJB118. Add me if you wish.
    I LIKE CARS

Thread Information