Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the complete work of karrmann

dont bother showing him a site......he already has "gone" to that site, which i doubt

i think the true best way to deal with this is just to get rid of the dam prius, so he might chop something that started out looking like a car, not a lump of ill shaped metal that was just left to dry in the waste bin......
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Karrmann...you....need....to....slow....down.

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Karmann do you know what REAL carbonfibre looks? if not here is some for you to use as a guide when you "carbonize" something..
    as for the chops.. the ITR looks like shit, you seriously have to look at what you do and ask yourself.. "does this look like anything REAL?" bcuz the body kit on the ITR looks like shit. seriously try to look at REAL pics and use them as guides!!
    ________
    no2 vaporizer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:43 PM.

lol, trying to make a statement there sweeney?

ok u guyz can stop advertising for digimods

lol
    almost everyone posted the digimods tut link lol

Karrmann-Slow down. Seriously. You are pumping out chops every minute, and although I have no problem with it, it will not benefit your chops. Quality over quantity. I'm 90% sure that after this post you will say something like 'I did take my time, and I saw the Digimods! .' But you need to do everything the digimods site tells you to do word for word, and until you get better you should only do what Digimods tells you to do, which means no airbrushing bodykits. If you have to airbrsh bodykits, then at least create a new layer for it and then lasso an area out for your bodykit. I don't even know why you're parts are so scrappy, if you have trouble deleting the extra shreds os picture when adding parts, lower the opacity and don't use the eraser tool, instead lasso it out. Use Alt+cilck to subtract from a lassoded area and Shift+click to add to one. At the moment, I am astounded by your incredibly poor chops. I know as a fact that perfect chops don't come after your first or second, but you've probably done 15 and you still haven't made much ground. You need to be meticulous and precise. Finally, don't use the UCP mainpage as a source for pix, but rather Matt's High Res Hide Out, for starters. You will find excellent uber-res pictures there. In short, you have the ability to be much better, but only if you take the time to.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Karrmann, my first chop: A ricer SEAT, because ricing be eazzy dawg wen ya chawp. It's not half bad but I took my time and it doesn't look terrible.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Whoa-what's with those windows?
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

he has a point there.

civic

ion..

omg.......karmann........? i think you should stop chopping......then again.....that does look relatively normal. but can you chop something besides hybrids? some people may like them.....but they arent really the kind of cars you would be obsessed about here. and i have very bad news for you. considering how much you spend to get the hydbrid version engine and everything.....you spend a few thousand dollars extra......youd have to keep the car till its dying day (and hope it lasts longer then average) if you want to actually save money on fuel. they arent that useful.

OMG, you think the ion is a Hybrid!!!!!

it's a friggin normal gas powered car!!!!!!1

jeez, even soomeone who dosn't know a thing about cars knows that!

Thread Information