Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Obama President of the United States ?? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    my be We should call on Senator Obama to cease this divisive talk, especially during this time of war, terror, and danger. We are the United States of America, we don't need X cocaine-dealer for President.WILL, at list he is anise about inhale-ding it.LOL!
    the fact is that you usually don't talk like you are so United
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    the fact is that you usually don't talk like you are so United
    yes you are right every four years we call it "elections" ,but when the time comes like the 911 we are United.Don't underestimate us.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

yes you are right every four years we call it "elections" ,but when the time comes like the 911 we are United.Don't underestimate us.
    don't want to talk about 9/11, but that could/should be called "hypocrisy".
    and maybe it worked with 9/11 but not with New Orleans...
    but we are all the same. I hate how a single fact, even a good one like Olympics or soccer world championship in Italy for example, makes us all feel like brothers while the day before/after we are insulting each others.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    I am sure he will be better than the X alcohol addict that has been ruining sort of everything that creates respect for the USA.
    lol! maybe he should ran for president for one of the European country's,you guys went crazy over him. The American people thought he was running for President of The United States not President of the New World Order or The United Nations.This is what he said when he was i Germany.

“…I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen - a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.”

Citizen of the world????! LOL!

Since Obama is a big supportor and advocate for open borders and amnesty for all illegal immigrants or criminal aliens.YES you right we are truly waiting for Mr. "SNIFF-SNIFF" to be our president.
    Last edited by QuattroMan; 08-20-2008 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    don't want to talk about 9/11, but that could/should be called "hypocrisy".
    and maybe it worked with 9/11 but not with New Orleans...
    but we are all the same. I hate how a single fact, even a good one like Olympics or soccer world championship in Italy for example, makes us all feel like brothers while the day before/after we are insulting each others.
    Lets put every thing aside for now, Italy is one of my favorite soccer team's,not just in Olympics but overall, then Germany-Spain-Brazil...P.S one of my best friend's is Italian, we have been friends over 25 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    I'm on the Wilkins/Quigney 08 ticket. We gon' run this like the 400m dash.
    My last name (not revealing) / Fiset (Stephanie) ticket > you and Pat. No one votes against a hot gurl.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

All glory to the Hypno-Boobs.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

lol! maybe he should ran for president for one of the European country's,you guys went crazy over him. The American people thought he was running for President of The United States not President of the New World Order or The United Nations.This is what he said when he was i Germany.

“…I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen - a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.”

Citizen of the world????! LOL!

Since Obama is a big supportor and advocate for open borders and amnesty for all illegal immigrants or criminal aliens.YES you right we are truly waiting for Mr. "SNIFF-SNIFF" to be our president.
    Perhaps you'd like a president who "shoots first and talks later." That got us pretty far these past eight years.

The point is, the United States is not an island unto itself. Isolationism and disdain towards other nations might have worked fifty years ago, but not anymore.

At least he knows that Czechoslovakia split into Czech Republic and Slovakia.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Czechoslovakia still sounds better.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    perhaps you'd like a president who "shoots first and talks later." that got us pretty far these past eight years.

The point is, the united states is not an island unto itself. Isolationism and disdain towards other nations might have worked fifty years ago, but not anymore.

At least he knows that czechoslovakia split into czech republic and slovakia.
    qfmft.

Thread Information