Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HKS R33 GT-R Drag Car

^^^someone likes to contradict themselves^^^
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

If thats how you want to look at it. I don't like them, but i would take a 7 second car.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

I have actually raced this car. It's a bit tough to handle, but the speed is insane. Doesn't anyone remember this baby in Gran Turismo 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer4ES
    I have actually raced this car. It's a bit tough to handle, but the speed is insane. Doesn't anyone remember this baby in Gran Turismo 2?
    Don't we all? At least 80% of information about this car available online is related to the GT game.

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan22
    Is it going to be raced, or just sit?
    Take a closer look at the rims, it's obviously a show piece in it's current state.

You are all wrong.

The Worlds fastest GTR is a R32 from New Zealand, Driven by Reece Mcgregor it does 7.57 @ 306 KPH (190 MPH) set at Willowbank Raceway in Australia, the HKS R33 was supposed to have a faceoff with the New Zealand R32 in Taupo, the whole import scene in New Zealand were counting down the days till the even, but anounced today by HKS USA the car be retired effective imediatly, luckly for the fans the car will still be on display but it would have been a day to remember having the worlds two fastest GT-Rs go head to head but unfortunatly we have to only dram about what could have been. i personaly think that the reason HKS pulled the car from the competition was because they were afraid that some privateer in a garage in a small town in a small country could take on a team with an unlimted budget and beat them at their own game, pitty really because i would have liked to have seen the underdog rise to the occasion and take the title once again as the worlds fastest GT-R

Nice R33
    Sorry if I cannot express myself correctly, but I don't know English as good as I want, so my answers will probably be the same in many cases.

Quote Originally Posted by BCNR32
    The Worlds fastest GTR is a R32 from New Zealand, Driven by Reece Mcgregor it does 7.57 @ 306 KPH (190 MPH) set at Willowbank Raceway in Australia, the HKS R33 was supposed to have a faceoff with the New Zealand R32 in Taupo, the whole import scene in New Zealand were counting down the days till the even, but anounced today by HKS USA the car be retired effective imediatly, luckly for the fans the car will still be on display but it would have been a day to remember having the worlds two fastest GT-Rs go head to head but unfortunatly we have to only dram about what could have been. i personaly think that the reason HKS pulled the car from the competition was because they were afraid that some privateer in a garage in a small town in a small country could take on a team with an unlimted budget and beat them at their own game, pitty really because i would have liked to have seen the underdog rise to the occasion and take the title once again as the worlds fastest GT-R
    The thread is rather old, don't you think?
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

my favourite car for life

the HKS R33 its my favourtie car ^_^
    the images are awesome
    thanks for posting them PBB

i had the r33 in gt2 :P its was very fast...
    if there is any more topics about the HKS R33 can someone tell me plz
    im new here ^_^ lo0l

love the detailed pics in this thread

your username seems familiar.. are you the dude with the sr20ve+t powered 180SX? sweet car if so
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information