Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kremer Porsche 934 pics desired (re-posted)

Kremer Porsche 934 pics desired (re-posted)

Looking for some photos of the Porsche 934 #47 run by Kremer Bros at Lemans in 1976. It has severely squared rear fenders. For the modelers out there its the body in the Testors/Gunze 934 that has been released numerous times. I have two of the car at separate stages of its career. One at Lemans and one in the late '70s while running in the DRM-small photo/great distance/rear end only. Thanks

OK you didn't listen to me the first time. I told you, put in a request in the REQUEST thread inside Matt's Hi Res Hide-Out. I know you can see it, it's in the Multimedia section.

Oh screw it. Link here: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...-requests.html

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    OK you didn't listen to me the first time. I told you, put in a request in the REQUEST thread inside Matt's Hi Res Hide-Out. I know you can see it, it's in the Multimedia section.

Oh screw it. Link here: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...-requests.html
    the problem is that the Hide-out only "wants" high res pictures, and probably not many of those might be around of the car in question. So I think it is perfectly legitimate to ask in a separate thread for ANY picture...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    the problem is that the Hide-out only "wants" high res pictures, and probably not many of those might be around of the car in question. So I think it is perfectly legitimate to ask in a separate thread for ANY picture...
    point for Pieter
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

It's not "Wants" it's "Accepts"
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Quote Originally Posted by Gt1Street View Post
    It's not "Wants" it's "Accepts"
    whatever, lower than high res is considered less welcome...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

yeah, but then again it figures since its the High-Res Hideout...

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Quote Originally Posted by Gt1Street View Post
    yeah, but then again it figures since its the High-Res Hideout...
    sure, but if people start directing requests to the "request thread" in the hide-out, then the chances of these requests being successful will be a lot smaller.
    Ergo: There should be an "any size" request thread.

incase non hi-res pics are the only thing that can be found then im guessing the reply thread can be posted in the Multimedia forum...

OK, OK. Sorry I asked. The point was made-I tried to post under Mats Hi-Res hideout and it would not allow me to. It said I didn't have the (qualities, authorization, character, moral fiber, etc) to post there. So as I usually do, I went one level down (this one) and it would accept my posting. I'm sorry I didn't see "Requests". I'm sorry that with a grand total of 3 posts I violated accepted format. I'm sorry if I stepped on someone's toes.

Quote Originally Posted by junkman3353 View Post
    OK, OK. Sorry I asked. The point was made-I tried to post under Mats Hi-Res hideout and it would not allow me to. It said I didn't have the (qualities, authorization, character, moral fiber, etc) to post there. So as I usually do, I went one level down (this one) and it would accept my posting. I'm sorry I didn't see "Requests". I'm sorry that with a grand total of 3 posts I violated accepted format. I'm sorry if I stepped on someone's toes.
    my toes are ok

and i have only one problem whit you: your avatar, plz, chose a personalized one, then everything will be fine. as i said, it's a problem of mine...

and, imo, GT1street and Henk4 are some of the best members you could attract in your thread, they are just discussing about the forum, not about your request in particular (at least, i guess...). and btw, i think you asked in the right place, as Henk said, it could be difficult to find hi-res pics. and i also think that if someone not so smart as, let's say, gt1(), has some non hi-res pics, but he finds your request in the hide-out requests thread, he wouldn't post them in the multimedia section or anywhere else, thinking "well, he wanted specifically hi-res images so I'm not going to post mine at all".
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

What!? Don't you see me in that pic of the 365 GTB? Behind the wheel, big smile. I wasn't really responding to GT1 or Henk. I did get the feeling that they sympathized and understood. Now I'll just hope someone will have the photos somewhere. Thanks
    Last edited by junkman3353; 05-01-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by junkman3353 View Post
    What!? Don't you see me in that pic of the 365 GTB? Behind the wheel, big smile. I wasn't really responding to GT1 or Henk. I did get the feeling that they sympathized and understood. Now I'll just hope someone will have the photos somewhere. Thanks
    I think you did the right thing, sometimes people are overzealous to point out that you may have committed a small crime....
    Problem is that I do not have any pictures

From what little and quick research I've done, it appears that #47 at Le Mans in 1976 was a 935, not 934. Having said that I cannot currently help you with any pictures, sorry, but perhaps it does provide another avenue for searching for you. Best of luck.

(I'm not saying it, it's just your imagination, but after I failed with 935 in the first #47 Porsche thread, I did a research again, and every source I've found told it was a 935, too)

Thread Information