Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama President of the United States ?? LOL!

Obama President of the United States ?? LOL!

Think you know who this man is?
    This possible President of the United States ?? Read Below and ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the President of our great nation!!!!

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.' Like i always say."Once wolf,always wolf"
    they will bite!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

At least he's honest and intelligent enough to have written a book about his views..

You can't say that about current president or proposed oppponents.
    GWB struggles to READ a book

Frankly Q-man, getting fed up with this trolling period of your life-at-UCP. Please stop it or at least stfu when everyoen dumps on the comments
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

im with matra... i typically enjoy your posts, but the highly politicized posts have become tiresome. if you want to actively vent your politics, do it on a forum that likes those sort of things. there are too many non-americans, and disinterested americans, to give a crap about the numerous pro-republican things you keep posting.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Which polital viewpoint does this align with ? ...
    Teachers authorised to carry guns
    A Texas school district will allow teachers and staff members to carry concealed firearms to protect against school shootings when classes begin this month, provided the gun-toting employees follow certain requirements.

David Thweatt, superintendent of the Harrold Independent School District, says the small community of Harrold in north Texas is a 30-minute drive from the Wilbarger County Sheriff's Office, leaving students and teachers without protection.

He argues the lone campus of the 110-student district sits near a heavily travelled highway, which could make it a target.

Mr Thweatt said in a story published on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's website: "When the federal government started making schools gun-free zones, that's when all of these shootings started."
    You gotta love Texans
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    At least he's honest and intelligent enough to have written a book about his views..

Frankly Q-man, getting fed up with this trolling period of your life-at-UCP. Please stop it or at least stfu when everyoen dumps on the comments
    Yes, please.

BTW, I'm an Obama supporter

Quattro man...i love your new trolling period. Please continue.

It gets kind of old being the only conservative on UCP.

Also, this post does make some great points, imagine if GW or Mccain said anything as radical is what Osama there is saying these guys would be lovin your new posting.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post

LOL!!! Will you guys can have him, he's all yours trust me his views will backfire on hem....

AND if you think America is ready for a X- cocaine sniffing/dealer ? i don't thinks-so.

Mr Matra i finely got it my friend,UCP is mostly Democratic members and you guys hate it when someone talks abut anything but,come on Matra have fun with it, now-on ill agree with you guys on everything so i can be liked...

1. Yay for interpretation! I'm sure I can find some seemingly innocuous things about McCain or whoever you like and interpret them to make it sound as though they hate America.

2. Would you want someone who has no friggin idea how to use a computer as our savior?

3. McCain emulates white men. Isn't that wrong too? I mean, if Obama emulating those who are Black are wrong, McCain must be too. At least Obama isn't emulating the Black Panthers.

Honestly...I shake my head. Your posts use to be decent. Stop hanging around on those sites as you probably didn't read the books.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    Quattro man...i love your new trolling period. Please continue.

It gets kind of old being the only conservative on UCP.

Also, this post does make some great points, imagine if GW or Mccain said anything as radical is what Osama there is saying these guys would be lovin your new posting.
    that is what i'am trying to say,there is to much sugar going on here,all i am doing is just adding little pepper....

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    im with matra... i typically enjoy your posts, but the highly politicized posts have become tiresome. if you want to actively vent your politics, do it on a forum that likes those sort of things. there are too many non-americans, and disinterested americans, to give a crap about the numerous pro-republican things you keep posting.
    ok,ok, i got it no more pro-republican stuff......i love you all....I MEAN IT!!!

If you would read the books with an open mind, then you would probably at least like Mr Obama

You're entitled to your opinion but you are crazy if you think that 1 man being elected president with a non-WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) background is going to destroy the fabric of our society. Also if you can't even imagine supporting a non-WASP candidate you are ignorant, borderline racist and close-minded.

All I have to say is:

Dehydrated Babies

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion but you are crazy if you think that 1 man being elected president with a non-WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) background is going to destroy the fabric of our society. Also if you can't even imagine supporting a non-WASP candidate you are ignorant, borderline racist and close-minded.
    amen to that
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren_crazy View Post
    amen to that
    Add another amen to that.

Thread Information