Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saw this a few days ago... a Gallardo... a little different.

Saw this a few days ago... a Gallardo... a little different.

I came across this last week and had to stop and get a few pics, sorry for the quality, but I only had my cell phone. I talked to the guys there and it's a 2008 Gallardo wrapped for a company.

yeah, in my opinion all that wrap has achieved is allowing individuals and companies to destroy good looking cars with tat
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

traversty.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Pretty smart... think about it, it's working! The car is so ugly / weird / unique that you (and probably more guys out there) are posting pictures on forums right now advertising that site.

That said, ugly as hell.

There are actually quite a few examples of Gallardos having advertising on it... and I agree with Niko_FX, we're now advertising for them as well...
    www.flickr.com/photos/maestro_ng

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    yeah, in my opinion all that wrap has achieved is allowing individuals and companies to destroy good looking cars with tat
    Good point, but it is 100% FREE to sign up
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Pretty smart... think about it, it's working! The car is so ugly / weird / unique that you (and probably more guys out there) are posting pictures on forums right now advertising that site.

That said, ugly as hell.
    well, there is no link to click on, and the average internet user will not bother to retype the sitename....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Maybe it's just me being petty and jealous, but when I see public displays of money like that the only think I think is 'never buy anything from Groovydo, they have enough money.' Ironically I will then just go and buy whatever I wanted from Amazon anyway while using Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post

That said, ugly as hell.
    The pics are only on one other forum that I can find at the moment, so not yet indicative of 'stealth' spam.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

I'm with vogue man

An ad that is bad I go out of my way not to look at their product.
    If they will do that to a car jstu iamging what they might do to your business/custom
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Another thing to consider is that vehicles used as business transportation (plus in this case advertisment) can be written off one's taxes.
    So... this unfortunate Lambo is both ugly advertising medium for questionable product AND tax dodge.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Or maybe the man really wanted an Audi that had no understeer and no silly-cool-snob-apple-strabucks image, and that's the only way he could afford it.

Probably.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by VOGUE_MAN View Post
    Maybe it's just me being petty and jealous, but when I see public displays of money like that the only think I think is 'never buy anything from Groovydo, they have enough money.' Ironically I will then just go and buy whatever I wanted from Amazon anyway while using Facebook.
    ...on your apple or microsoft based operating system (unless you are one of the few who use Unix based :P)

It must work well. Think about it, you see a Lambo and go and have a look, your attracted to what's on it, i bet loads of people look at this car.

It does look terrible though.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

wow..what a make over of a car..It looks like a flying machine...Great work GrooveyDO..
    toyota place

Thread Information