Thread: Infiniti I35

Infiniti I35

The popular Infiniti I35 luxury performance sedan, introduced as a new model for 2002 (replacing the previous I30), receives minor refinements for 2003, including the availability of integrated satellite radio. It continues to offer outstanding performance from a standard 255-horsepower 3.5-liter V6, as well as elegant styling and a fully equipped luxury interior. Interior refinements for 2003 include expanded wood-tone trim on the center console and the addition of an embroidered Infiniti logo on the front seats, while exterior changes include one new exterior color, Diamond Graphite. The 2003 I35 is available in a fully-equipped Luxury Model and with a choice of three equipment packages, the Sunroof & Sunshade Package, the Cold Weather Package and the Sport Package, with Infiniti Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), sport-tuned suspension, 8-spoke 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and side sill extensions. Highlights of the 2003 Infiniti I35 luxury performance sedan include:

Body

* Front grille design with strong visual links to the 2002 Q45
    * Standard High Intensity Discharge (HID) xenon headlights with titanium-color accents
    * Refined rear end design with a smooth trunk design and dual outlet exhaust with chrome finishers
    * Large, distinctive chrome badging
    * Body-color outside door handles
    * New exterior color, Diamond Graphite (eight total exterior colors)

Engine and Driveline

* Advanced 24-valve 3.5-liter DOHC V6 producing 255 horsepower and 246 lb-ft of torque
    * Standard 4-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
    * Standard Traction Control System (TCS)
    * Available Vehicle Dynamic Control (included with Sport Package)
    * Front engine/front-wheel drive

Suspension, Steering and Braking

* Refined independent strut coil-spring front suspension with large diameter stabilizer bar
    * Multi-Link Beam™ rear suspension with large diameter stabilizer bar
    * Engine-speed-sensitive variable-assist power rack-and-pinion steering
    * 4-wheel power-assisted disc brakes with large front discs, standard 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA)
    * Standard 6-spoke 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels with P215/55R17 H-rated all-season tires
    * Sport Package includes unique 8-spoke champagne-tinted 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with P225/50R17 V-rated all-season performance tires and available chrome wheel option

Interior Features

* Bose® 200-watt, 7-speaker premium audio system with in-dash 6-disc CD autochanger, cassette, steering wheel audio controls, vehicle-speed-sensitive auto volume control and Radio Data System (RDS) radio function
    * Automatic temperature control system
    * Driver’s seat memory (two position) with entry/exit assist system
    * Infiniti signature analog clock
    * Leather-appointed seats with Sojourner leather and embroidered Infiniti logo on front seats
    * Expanded wood-tone accents on center console
    * Wood-tone and leather-wrapped steering wheel, titanium-color accented gated shifter with wood-tone gearshift knob
    * Variable control sunroof switch (available with Sunroof & Sunshade Package)
    * Available power-operated rear window sunshade
    * Fine vision instrument meter cluster with multi-function trip computer
    * Optional Infiniti Navigation System with dash-mounted power flip-up monitor
    * Automatic anti-glare rearview mirror with integrated digital compass
    * Three available interior colors – Willow, Graphite and Beige

Safety and Security

* Dual-stage front supplemental air bags and front seat side-impact supplemental air bags
    * Front-seat active head restraints, 3-point ALR/ELR seat belts (driver’s seat ELR only), front seat belts with adjustable upper anchors, pretensioners and load limiters
    * LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tether for Children) child seat anchorage system
    * Emergency inside trunk-release
    * Standard trunk-mounted first aid kit
    * Vehicle Security System with Infiniti Immobilizer

Models and Manufacturing

* I35 Luxury model
    * Available Sunroof & Sunshade Package with power sliding glass sunroof and power rear sunshade
    * Available Cold Weather Package with heated front and rear seats, leather-wrapped heated steering wheel and heated outside mirrors with timer
    * Available Sport Package with unique 8-spoke champagne-tinted 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and P225/50R17 V-rated performance tires, Vehicle Dynamic Control, sport-tuned suspension and side sill extensions
    * Exterior and interior designed at Nissan Technical Center (NTC) in Atsugi, Japan
    * Assembled by Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. in Oppama, Japan

2003 Infiniti I35
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information