Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UCP summer events!

UCP summer events!

SO, our busy summer continues. Wouter has just returned from the LeMans Classic with a TON of images, which will likely be posted later this week. I was at the first ever Canadian Concours d'Elegance last weekend, which will likely be posted today. Next weekend I'll be at Concorso Italia and the Meadowbrook Concours d'Elegance in Michigan, then of course the super-weekend in Monterey mid-august.

If our time actually allowed it, we could be presenting special events every week of the year. Finances also limit those plans as well.

It's great to see all the members enjoying the forums and our features. Keep spreading the word to all your friends. We'll hopefully help you out with that in a couple months when we start offering some Ultimatecarpage clothing. Wouter and I are now wearing UCP shirts at our events, so if you see us, tap us on the shoulder and introduce yourself (after we've gotten our shot though).

I'm not sure where all that blabbering came from. just felt like yappin i guess.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

that would be awesome meeting some of you guys, maybe some day we can try and all meet at some car show
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    SO, our busy summer continues. Wouter has just returned from the LeMans Classic with a TON of images, which will likely be posted later this week. I was at the first ever Canadian Concours d'Elegance last weekend, which will likely be posted today. Next weekend I'll be at Concorso Italia and the Meadowbrook Concours d'Elegance in Michigan, then of course the super-weekend in Monterey mid-august.

If our time actually allowed it, we could be presenting special events every week of the year. Finances also limit those plans as well.

It's great to see all the members enjoying the forums and our features. Keep spreading the word to all your friends. We'll hopefully help you out with that in a couple months when we start offering some Ultimatecarpage clothing. Wouter and I are now wearing UCP shirts at our events, so if you see us, tap us on the shoulder and introduce yourself (after we've gotten our shot though).

I'm not sure where all that blabbering came from. just felt like yappin i guess.
    The European programme will also include the Oldtimer GP on the Nuerburgring in Germany in the second weekend of August.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

LeMans Classic . yuuppiiieeee
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

LeMans!!!!!!!! i want to see them cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

There are some pictures of the event at www.lemansclassic.com

BUT, UCP is going to be much, MUCH better
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

LeMans Classic sure was a blast, very exhausting, but looking at the 3400 shots on my pc, it was well worth it. We should have a report up later this week, I'm not sure how large, but it's fair to say the slideshow will be the largest ever seen on Ultimatecarpage.com.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    LeMans Classic sure was a blast, very exhausting, but looking at the 3400 shots on my pc, it was well worth it. We should have a report up later this week, I'm not sure how large, but it's fair to say the slideshow will be the largest ever seen on Ultimatecarpage.com.

3400 are you going to be putting all of those pics up, i think not but oh my god if you did that would take some beating. i thaught i had alot of pics with 300 from the motorshow but that takes the .. biscuit
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    3400 are you going to be putting all of those pics up, i think not but oh my god if you did that would take some beating. i thaught i had alot of pics with 300 from the motorshow but that takes the .. biscuit
    I hope you also realise that the first thing you have to do is rename all of them
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I hope you also realise that the first thing you have to do is rename all of them

JESUS i hadnt thaught of that, Wouter you have my respect if you do them all or even quite a few of them.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

JESUS i hadnt thaught of that, Wouter you have my respect if you do them all or even quite a few of them.
    Yeah I couldn't be bothered with that for the Carrera Caledonia shots and that's less than a couple of hundred !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Yeah I couldn't be bothered with that for the Carrera Caledonia shots and that's less than a couple of hundred !!!!

does that mean that wouter sends the pics out to the mods do that they can rename a few or were they pics that you took yourself ?

does that mean that wouter sends the pics out to the mods do that they can rename a few or were they pics that you took yourself ?
    All the shots I post are mine.
    Wouter looks after his own - thank God !!!!

Wouter was at the LeMans Classic for three days and collected 3400 shots. Even if I get close to that ratio, I could potentially have 5000-6000 shots after 6 days in Monterey. Not looking forward to renaming all of those.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

i have 1400+ pics in the enzo thread..and i'd say 95% of them have been renamed and resized...and let me tell you...it takes aloooooooooooooong time, i can't imagine doing 3400 straight
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Thread Information