Thread: Logitech harmony 525 universal remote

Logitech harmony 525 universal remote

Im looking at getting one of these harmony remotes as we have 6 remotes at the moment and want a remote I can program so the wife can watch a DVD with the 5:1 amp on and the kids can play the Wii or Playstation etc. They seem like a good unit and learn the devices etc.

Are they are PITA to set up or are they good?
    Looking at this one(525) or get the colour screen one (785)

The 525
    Logitech Harmony 525 Advanced Universal Remote Control - eBay, Remote Controls, Accessories, Electronics. (end time 20-Jan-08 17:57:38 AEDST)

The 785
    LOGITECH HARMONY 785 ADVANCED UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL - eBay, Remote Controls, Accessories, Electronics. (end time 20-Jan-08 19:45:00 AEDST)

or are there better remotes out there

Any advice greatly appreciated

Cheers
    John
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

personaly, i've been looking into these universal remotes and at first look I thought that Logitech were the only worthy competitors in the market. But i've stumbled upon a couple of models by Philips and was surprised by what they offer.

I have my eyes set on the SRM7500 which even comes with USB dongle and allows you to control the PC with it aswell !
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Thread Information