View Poll Results: Do you like the new Chris Bangle BMW designs?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah !! .... big butts rock !!!

15 48.39%
  • I don't care because they're still a great car

8 25.81%
  • Hell no !! .... fire his ass !!!

8 25.81%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Strictly for BMW and Porsche lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    theres tonnes of X5's here, theyve just got no appeal either cause people dont see them as a proper 4WD or because of the fact that its got shocking quality for a BMW. i think the reason behind us not getting the Z8 is either cause theres no RHD version, or because of some crazy thing my friend said that the engine curves forward or something which keeps it out of the country. the idiot doesnt realise it shares its engine with the M5 that we get then
    Well that was a spelling mistake on my part i ment M5 we get M3s but no m5s other then specail import rember i just work for bmw i dont get all weak at the knees over them.

well there must be some sort of supply deal set up, cause wheels and motor seem to be able to get one and test it whenever they feel the need to, the last time i think i head of a test with the car was when wheels took 2 bikes, an X5 M3 and M5 out along stuart highway and found the so called 250km/h speed limiters were really 260 on the 5 and 270 on the 3
    I am the Stig

Oh we do have them here but there only specail order things we only get m3s brand new from a dealer here same with the fact we only get Z4s off the lot the Z8 is a special order car here.

Beemer rules

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    comparing Audi with BMW
    Audi makes FF cars or AWD cars, they try to make cars that stick to the road or just have a little of understeering

BMW makes FR cars, that's why BMW is fun to drive, so it's a total differant world.

About the topic, the new Beemers are beautiful, you just have to get used to it. The but of the 7 is ugly, but it has style. Chris Bangle worked for ohter manufactures, he made the Fiat Multipla, the ugliest car in the world. So I think, his job at BMW is more than fine. Offcourse, there isn't a better BMW as the E30, or maybe the M3 CSL

And Mercedes is the BMW for old people

Thread Information