View Poll Results: Do you like the new Chris Bangle BMW designs?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah !! .... big butts rock !!!

15 48.39%
  • I don't care because they're still a great car

8 25.81%
  • Hell no !! .... fire his ass !!!

8 25.81%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strictly for BMW and Porsche lovers.

I couldn't agree more with you, with what you said at the beginning of this thread. I love both BMWs and Porsches. BMWs have always been like a really nice family car that you can cruise in if you want, and Porsche your escape route from real life :P
    Gemballa's Porsches, Simply the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    BMW are still kick ass in performance and quality, but who want a car that "looks like a pokemon cartoon" (to quote Egg Nog)
    not in quality,only their engines are awesome....

Their 6 cylender engines are ever reliable but in anything less then a 330 aredoughy at best although when you get into those brackes they are quite lusty engines
    The Z4 now that is a top car not only in looks but also in performance and handeling although its pricetag is quite unapealing and a M3 is not really worse off in all them areas as well and is a more desirable price as well.
    As for their styling while i dont think any of them are truely ugly cars to me their unapealing thats also a combination of price,looks and handeling most of them dont feel really to sure on the road to me. Hell i drove a brandnew subaru liberty RX and i rate that higher then nearly every beemer ive ever driven its simplicty and tacky rubber mats are easy to detail and compared to most bread and butter BMWs that cost nearly 20 to even 40k more and it was a lot more lusty and a better handeler to the 330s imo. And I got a BMWhat from work and it is worth about$45 and the f1 hats the other detailers wear are worth near $75 its all about names my ford hat which i like a lot more cost $25. Its all about names.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Their 6 cylender engines are ever reliable but in anything less then a 330 aredoughy at best although when you get into those brackes they are quite lusty engines
    The Z4 now that is a top car not only in looks but also in performance and handeling
    i saw one in person,it looks like crap

Quote Originally Posted by SL500
    Wellimo they look great and you should try seeing it behind the strearing wheel very nice car

do you mean the 6 how can you see it it s not been on any show yet
    and if the Z4 ...it s awsom i saw many of them and they r sooooooooo nice and cant say it s a matter of opinion cause that will be a lie it s gr8

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    do you mean the 6 how can you see it it s not been on any show yet
    and if the Z4 ...it s awsom i saw many of them and they r sooooooooo nice and cant say it s a matter of opinion cause that will be a lie it s gr8
    i meant Z4

what r talking about the Z4 is gr8
    were here to give our opinions not force then on people i happen to agree with you but sl doesnt leave it at that.

were here to give our opinions not force then on people i happen to agree with you but sl doesnt leave it at that.
    ok i knon...but why do people hate BMW for no reason that is our point swissbeatz and i....the Z4 is a gr8 car why do people hate it i know you r going to tell me opion but that doesnt need to think about it

wrongggggggggggggggggggggg

only the 5 the other s r gr8

what about the Z4 ,6,3,X5.............
    fine, the Z4, the 5, and the 6 look ok, but the rest look baaaad.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy because you hate BMW...and could you say why .or is it because you r friend told you no that car sucks i dont like it
    Just for the record, you're not exactly in the position to insult people for not giving reasons for their beliefs...

ok i knon...but why do people hate BMW for no reason that is our point swissbeatz and i....the Z4 is a gr8 car why do people hate it i know you r going to tell me opion but that doesnt need to think about it
    i dont hate the bmws
    i just dont like their designs
    btw,i saw a white 7-series(745il i think) and a red z3 and one sport silver x5,the 7-series in white and with a cream interior looks not that bad

Well as a worker io dread the fact that that there are no X5s or Z8s in this country othert then secial order i guess they arnt looking after aussies
    PS i just came back from the pub so if im raveing on pelase excsue that
    And my BMW experiances are all based on the fact that ive driven and worked on them nothing else i will not say they are bad cars because their not. But what i will say is nearlyevery BMW other then the M3 and a Z4 really fairl to get the pule raceing.

i dont hate the bmws
    i just dont like their designs
    btw,i saw a white 7-series(745il i think) and a red z3 and one sport silver x5,the 7-series in white and with a cream interior looks not that bad
    hehe well it s my favourit coulour on the 7 sereis but didint find any pic on the enternet waiting for lfb666 to get me some... that guy have all kinds of pics

Well as a worker io dread the fact that that there are no X5s or Z8s in this country othert then secial order i guess they arnt looking after aussies
    PS i just came back from the pub so if im raveing on pelase excsue that
    And my BMW experiances are all based on the fact that ive driven and worked on them nothing else i will not say they are bad cars because their not. But what i will say is nearlyevery BMW other then the M3 and a Z4 really fairl to get the pule raceing.

theres tonnes of X5's here, theyve just got no appeal either cause people dont see them as a proper 4WD or because of the fact that its got shocking quality for a BMW. i think the reason behind us not getting the Z8 is either cause theres no RHD version, or because of some crazy thing my friend said that the engine curves forward or something which keeps it out of the country. the idiot doesnt realise it shares its engine with the M5 that we get then
    I am the Stig

Thread Information