Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: The Official UCP Ownership Challenge

sorry guys, havent been active on here. just saw the requests. the audi/gallardo joke is something i have tried explaining for a long time. i have driven the v10 R8 and it is no where near as much fun as the lambo. sure lambo uses audi parts but porsche and vw have a long history of sharing stuff so it isnt anything new. I did have this
    e9930.jpg at Free Image Hosting but ended up selling it for the lambo and i do regret it but having driven other ferraris, if i was asked honestly which one i prefer, lambo or ferrari, i wont lie, i am a ferrari fan first. why ferrari? first and most importantly, i never had an issue with the ferrari but the lambo........
    the lambo had a larini exhaust fitted and with every scream from the engine, something breaks lol

02df5.jpg at Free Image Hosting

d5141.jpg at Free Image Hosting

and to top that off, i get a stone chip on the front
    6d432.jpg at Free Image Hosting

in terms of driving experience, no doubt the lambo feels and acts like a different car than the audi but in terms of reliability, i dont know. well i did have an aftermarket exhaust on it so thats not fair for me to say its unreliable. the car before the california was a AM DBS and i can tell you that it sucked and had no mods and kept on falling apart on me.

i will post better pics of the lambo though. everything is fixed now so i should get posting when i can cause its gonna be sold in a few months time. 458 on the way.

egg nogg, its so good to see you again man hope everything is great with you

Well i don't think the aftermarket exhaust would ruin the rear wing or the glove compartment, so i can understand the frustration, it does lack a bit in the quality department, considering the price you pay for it.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by oodis View Post
    i will post better pics of the lambo though. everything is fixed now so i should get posting when i can cause its gonna be sold in a few months time. 458 on the way.
    Did you get the 458? I spotted one round my parts a few times now, the thing is absolutely gorgeous!
    May the downforce be with you

1962 Porsche 356S Karmann Hardtop

Thought for sure I'd posted this already but apparently not. My 1962 Porsche 356S Karmann Hardtop hotrod... finished it last November, went
    to two car shows taking an award at one, driven 4120 miles since getting it back on the road. Fun, fast, comfortable and handles great.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

My new track toy, a first generation Stohr. My maiden voyage is June 3rd.

Feff
    MVP Track Time

Very nice. That looks like a blast to drive!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Racing or just track days?
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Nice, what engine/box in the Stohr ?
    Many readers like me will want to know more ( I'm always on the lookout for something different. Radicals are boring over here )
    Do your own thread on it please.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Newbie checking in

Is this thread still going...rules are rules.

Hi Egg Nog

Quote Originally Posted by zedtt View Post
    Is this thread still going...rules are rules.

Hi Egg Nog
    the thread is still running, welcome to the forums, more shots of the car are always welcome.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    the thread is still running, welcome to the forums, more shots of the car are always welcome.
    Cool. Here are a couple of photos.
    www.vintagedrivingmachines.com

Quote Originally Posted by zedtt View Post
    Cool. Here are a couple of photos.
    cool, a slightly quicker estate than mine
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

It's a lot of fun in the mountains too.
    www.vintagedrivingmachines.com

Lovely stuff! Great to get the groceries fast or a ready meal. No time for it to get cold.
    Congrats. These cars are huge but very beautiful.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Okay, here you go....

Thread Information