Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My 350Z

I looked up the colors today, throughout the 350'z run there is about half a dozen grey/silvers, each with several variants. I think niko's color is an 07 only color, not sure tho.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

My color code is K51 "Carbon Silver"... It seems to be very unique, there's not a single one for sale with that color in my area nor have I seen one driving around ever since I got my car... and I do believe it's an 07-only color.

Carbon Silver (Color - Nissan 350Z & 370Z Wiki)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv View Post
    I looked up the colors today, throughout the 350'z run there is about half a dozen grey/silvers, each with several variants. I think niko's color is an 07 only color, not sure tho.
    Thanks.
    BTW, Niko, I like your color better, so if you did get a rare color I think you lucked out.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Good looking car, Niko. Love the metallic gray/silver. Are those KDW2's? Looks like it from the tread pattern. If so you and I are running the same radials.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

pretty ride man! I love those things, they are fun to drive to. I was def between that and a s2000 but since my parents only trust honda... lol
    I like the both loads though,
    congrats man!
    07 Civic Si Sedan(Nighthawk Black Pearl)- Injen CAI. DC Race Header. Greddy Evo2 catback exhaust (sold)

00 Honda s2000(Silverstone Metallic) - Koni Yellows. 18" Enkei es 6. Eibach Prokit (current)

Quote Originally Posted by acuSI View Post
    pretty ride man! I love those things, they are fun to drive to. I was def between that and a s2000 but since my parents only trust honda... lol
    I like the both loads though,
    congrats man!
    Thanks man, I'll be doing a 2-3 month review on the car soon. I got a lot to write and some feedback as far as different aspects of the car

You can't go wrong with Honda, my buddy used to beat the shit out of his 2004 S2000 on a daily basis and the whole car/engine/transmission was simply bulletproof.

- The car.
    - Engine.
    - Engine after CAI installation (noticeable performance, you should consider the investment)

That's the 2.2L engine BTW, I believe yours has a different color but looks about the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images

yeah mine is a 2000 so it has a 2.0 L engine, same 240 hp though, 8 less torque, but a skyhigh redline Over all though the car is nearly the same. and to answer an earlier question it has 52k miles on it.
    07 Civic Si Sedan(Nighthawk Black Pearl)- Injen CAI. DC Race Header. Greddy Evo2 catback exhaust (sold)

00 Honda s2000(Silverstone Metallic) - Koni Yellows. 18" Enkei es 6. Eibach Prokit (current)

and yeah man I already ordered a AEM v2 CAI, which is what is in that pic so that should be on in the not so distant future, it sounds amazing..

Niko_Fx, did you ever sell your 350Z? Oh, and you still owe us your review of the car.

Sorry, dug up this thread by accident searching for S2000 threads.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Niko_Fx, did you ever sell your 350Z? Oh, and you still owe us your review of the car.

Sorry, dug up this thread by accident searching for S2000 threads.
    Duuuude such an old thread!

I sold the 350Z 3 years ago and bought a 2014 Mazda 6 (see avatar). I have two babies now, the Z had to go

I'm thinking maybe in a couple of years when the kids can jump into the back seat on their own I could buy a Mustang GT or a Subaru Impreza... I can never go back to a 2-seater though, not anytime soon at least.

Too lazy to write a review The car was fun, the interior needed a lot of work... The 370Z was a huge improvement, I'd love for Nissan to continue evolving the Z.

Good to see you around again Niko!

I've always been disappointed to see Nissan leave the 370Z on the vine for so long. Sportscars seem to be doing fairly well right now in the US at least (ok, the Toyabaru underperformed in sales). A-from-the-ground-up new Z would be awesome.

Make it a bet less fat, and new with all the performance improvements since the 2009(!) introduction of the 370, it'd be a great alternative to the Pony cars and Toyabaru/Miata.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Duuuude such an old thread!

I sold the 350Z 3 years ago and bought a 2014 Mazda 6 (see avatar). I have two babies now, the Z had to go

I'm thinking maybe in a couple of years when the kids can jump into the back seat on their own I could buy a Mustang GT or a Subaru Impreza... I can never go back to a 2-seater though, not anytime soon at least.

Too lazy to write a review The car was fun, the interior needed a lot of work... The 370Z was a huge improvement, I'd love for Nissan to continue evolving the Z.
    Haha, I do remember you getting the Mazda 6!

I second the decision to get a Subaru!

Glad to hear you're doing well though!

Thread Information