Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official UCP Ownership Challenge

but see, i don't know where that's disapeared to..........

i think i've proven myself enough anyways

does the 2 points apply to a motorcycle? i own a yamaha ysr80. it's a small motorcycle with a 80cc two stroke engine. what kind of proof do you want?

How about a photo of you and the car salesman, not neccessarily mounted, a copy of your birth certificate, a scan of your drivers licence, a fax of your bank statement, an artists impression of your passport, a web cam image of you shagging the local bike in the back seat, a charcoal etching of your school leavers statement and a note from your mum?
    Gentlemen please!
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I like the idea of a note from your mum. Or the fireman

The others...

lol i would if ihad i digi cam
    i am imature

I am so smart, S.M.R.T, i am so smart, DOH!, i mean, S.M.A.R.T- Homer Simpson

I really think that the exscuse "i don't have a digital camera" should be outlawed. just scan a real photo or borrow a friend's camera.
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Digital cams are getting cheaper these days. I got a state of the art (SOTA) digi for only 150 dollars.

I don't have a license but I do have my own car .... Nissan Micra .... Would I get 2 points even if its a boxy, top of the range MK1 but still crap muddy field stormer? In a few weeks I'm getting a Subaru though .... What sort you may be asking? Impreza? No .. Legacy? No. It's the old pickup thing they made ages ago! It can drive in a straight line so it needs a sledgehammer to something to sort out the tracking! Hey, once I get that does this mean I have a car collection??? In that case .... will I get 4 points and a bonus point for a collection of cars ?? Anyway ... I'll post some pics of my Micra. I would say she's a beaut but then I'd be telling seriously big lies!

I dont think you can dispute my ownership from this set of pics. I would have to be a master photoshop artist, or I would have had to break into someones car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    85 red Toyota MR2
    93 infiniti G20 (sold)
    86 mr2 show car

UCP's most totally hardcore crazy MR2-or-anything-else-that-runs-on-4A-G-power fan. I rilly like MR2s

Yellow Beast

well i wood love to claim ownership of the lovely blue thing pictured here but that woodnt be provable so i took some fotos of the awesome yellow beast also pictured, i didnt put the paper on the stick coz its only like 2 inches of shifter (i cut it really short) so its inside the driver window (i seriously woodnt claim ownership of this car unless it was mine and you'd have to agree with me here)i was originally planning to actually do some stuff with it just cause its been in the family since new (mums car) but i dont think i will. its just a good dependable car and i look after it and it looks after me. i did try and get a photo through the rear windscreen so you can see the interior better (i have actually worked on the interior a bit) but the glare from that aussie sun, well its not so good for cameras. and if the pic looks distorted its coz i took them at a massive resolution and they had to be shrunk to be uploaded. sorry bout that.
    The Datto will rage again...

so the yellow thing is yours? or is it your parents'?
    85 red Toyota MR2
    93 infiniti G20 (sold)
    86 mr2 show car

UCP's most totally hardcore crazy MR2-or-anything-else-that-runs-on-4A-G-power fan. I rilly like MR2s

Yellow Beast

Its mine, mums got a magna now, mmmm V6... anyways, hope that answers your question.
    The Datto will rage again...

Hummm ... Now I'm sure you'll believe this!

Here is a nice shot of the interior!

BTW, I scored a front clip (actually front half of the car) for $250 - Hope to pick it up next week.
    Last edited by meanroy; 06-09-2004 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Add note

My Audi A3 - 1997
    Fasten seat belt while seated

And now, are you going to post a huge series of pics of your car and its interior, with the piece of paper in 20 different locations?

Thread Information