Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should my dad buy the Brabus M-class??

Should my dad buy the Brabus M-class??

We are planning to buy a new car, with a maximum price of around 250.000 euro... Since Brabus has shown the new M-class, my dad is really considering to buy it because of the space and performance. Good choice??

For those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=15860
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

no no no no no please no don't buy it
    with 250k euros surely your dad can get something good , IMO the Ml is still just a suv even if it has been tuned by brabus
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

There is just one answer for your situation: "Quattroporte"
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

You could get a second-hand Ferrari F40, But if you want a tuned mercedes there's only 1 and that is http://www.kleemann.dk/site/567EE3BB-6D0C-4716-98C8-61E0CCBC345F.htm?add_content_id=6EDAFC16-35CD-4B3D-B94A-910C233E1415&placement_name=newsitem

739 BHP 1300 NM V12

Tell me what you think aye?
    Last edited by R34GTR; 06-27-2005 at 05:44 AM.

M-Class cars are considered anti-social in Holland. Imagine that you cannot go to Nijmegen anymore.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Craaaaap that's a lot of money. Please consider something better than the M. $400k AUD could get you practically anything. Try a BMW M5, Audi A8 or Mercedes S55.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    We are planning to buy a new car, with a maximum price of around 250.000 euro... Since Brabus has shown the new M-class, my dad is really considering to buy it because of the space and performance. Good choice??

For those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=15860
    Audi A8 if you want the comfort. (or maybe a RR Phantom if you can find one for 250k)

BMW M5 or Mercedes CLS55 AMG if you want the speed.

Mercedes S65 if you want an equal balance of speed and comfort.

I'm not gonna talk about 2-doors since they're not family cars.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    M-Class cars are considered anti-social in Holland. Imagine that you cannot go to Nijmegen anymore.
    Ben ik nog nooit geweest en ook niet van plan...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Thanx guys, you inspired me... I think I'm going to convince my dad to buy an A8...

Buy a Gallardo.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

buy a Gallardo and a CLS55 thats a good choice, or a Gallardo, and wait til the ML63 comes out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    Thanx guys, you inspired me... I think I'm going to convince my dad to buy an A8...
    get him out of the SUV shit anyway
    and remember that the A8 comes with a fabulous diesel engine
    Last edited by henk4; 06-27-2005 at 06:21 AM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

250,000? be inventive! mercedes? are you crazy? there are thousands of nicer cars to spend well earned money on rather than a plain old mercedes.

Even if I'm alone in with my opinion, I love Brabus. I just sit here in my office only two miles away from Brabus. Certainly Brabus is very favored here, so perhaps I'm not really the right reference person.
    I only know Brabus as very dependable...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerys
    Even if I'm alone in with my opinion, I love Brabus. I just sit here in my office only two miles away from Brabus. Certainly Brabus is very favored here, so perhaps I'm not really the right reference person.
    I only know Brabus as very dependable...
    I have no problems with Brabus, but definetely with the M Class. Alpina at least has had the decency as far as I know to leave that other icon of bad taste (the X5) alone (und herzliches Willkommen zum UCP)

Thread Information